Discussion: Student Filmed Confronting Native American Man Claims He’s Victim Of ‘Lies’

Right Wing (Mitch McConnell’s crew) springs into action to create a WWJD moment from a MAGA moment. It was all spoiled when the boy’s mother tweeted that we didn’t use enough small-pox invested blankets and that the only good Indian was a “dead Indian”. Then she said, “There, I said it! Crucify me.” Her social media was quickly dumped, probably by the same PR team’s advice.

New video sheds more light on students’ confrontation with Native American
Initial footage appeared to show students, some wearing pro-Trump Maga hats, from a Kentucky high school taunting Nathan Phillips, an Omaha tribe elder
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/new-video-confrontation-kentucky-students-native-american

The alleged mocking of Native Americans by mostly white teens, some of whom wore Maga apparel, comes after Donald Trump has used rhetoric enflaming racial tensions.

The fresh video, which runs much longer to one hour and 46 minutes, suggests that the four Black Hebrew Israelites might be more culpable than Covington students in instigating the apparent standoff than the initial footage suggests.

Tensions start heating up at the one-hour eight-minute mark. Someone among in the Black Hebrew Israelites - who had been long shouting at passersby - appears to call these students “a bunch of incest babies”.

The Black Hebrew Israelites later seem to continue taunting the teens, referring to them as future “school shooters” and calling African American students the N-word.

Is it just me, or has anyone else NEVER SEEN the justification of the behavior of this group of incels-in-waiting used to justify the actions or behavior of, say, a young black man who is being taunted by others?

2 Likes
4 Likes

So how many segregation academies are still out there like this one?

Gee, looks like jumping to conclusions, and drawing conclusions from a slanted, biased, unfair videos, has made librul dupes look like … dupes.

This is why the police investigate things, not “round up the usual suspects”. In point of fact, this interaction between 3 groups (white kids, older Indian guy, black Israelites) had many moving parts, and the notion of “guilt” is kind of stupid, really.

Here’s a very interesting discussion of the entire situation, which focuses on the initial perception, and the final more nuanced situation:

Little shit appears not to have figured out yet that we have video of the whole thing. I thought it was only us old geezers who forget that everyone has phones with video cams these days. Fumbduck.

Zillacop says 62; I think I saw 64, but in any event, that’s the ballpark.

Donald J. Trump
:heavy_check_mark:
@realDonaldTrump
Looking like Nick Sandman & Covington Catholic students were treated unfairly with early judgements proving out to be false - smeared by media. Not good, but making big comeback! “New footage shows that media was wrong about teen’s encounter with Native American” @TuckerCarlson

9:46 PM - Jan 21, 2019

Not a twitter user and hadn’t seen a response to this from tRump, just found this.
Twitter Ads info and privacy

OMG comedy gold! Our Nicky has definitely missed his calling. Stephen Colbert, eat your heart out!

(OK, more Dennis Miller than Colbert, granted, but whatevs…)

ETA: Here they are being “sonically assaulted”.

This is not "Bringing people together".pic.twitter.com/YPhkG6u4rc

— Ed Krassenstein (@EdKrassen) January 22, 2019

See for yourself how the students wearing MAGA hats so disrespectfully taunt the Native American elder. It’s a very familiar atmosphere for anyone who has ever been in a racist situation outnumbered by a jubilant white crowd that has power in numbers. pic.twitter.com/t0uDqbQQq8

— Eugene Gu, MD (@eugenegu) January 22, 2019

Nicky soooooo funny!

The catholic school’s principal/priest was unavailable for comment since he was “counselling” an altar boy in the rectory.

Hey, whatever, dude/dudette.

The actual situation is quite different although the DemoBorg is unaffected by facts. It’s funny, of course, since “liberal” used to mean “open-minded”. Today, it means “self-hating white folks consumed by guilt over their privilege”. That’s the funny thing.

The really funny thing is that this has dropped off the front page. Even TPM realizes that continuing to pimp the DemoBorg line is not working. Although propagandists here are usually good at distortion in the direction of the DemoBorg message, it’s not possible anymore with this situation.

Is that what MAGA hat / hood kid’s PR firm told he to do… lie lie lie deny?

Native elder and veteran surrounded by white thugs.

1 Like

At this late date, I don’t have to listen to anybody wearing one of those stupid hats. That’s OVER.

Unlike the Parkland students who rose from the haunting trauma of a violent attack to fight for the safety of other students nationwide who are threatened by unrelenting gun violence, these selfish, self-indulged students have only demonstrated contempt for others and concern for themselves. I haven’t heard one of the teenagers or their chaperones even mention the Pro Life protest they attended. It’s like they were not there for any of the right reasons. They are letting a pr firm write their excuses and words, when all that is necessary was a simple, “I’m sorry this happened and it will never happen again.” We still haven’t heard one word of regret just a lot of bravado.

In which Nicky continues to bark at the moon, while [top JM edblog post][1] is on the Shits From Covington, along with 3 stories on the front page.

The videos contained in my post give the lie to Nicky’s “sonic assaults” whinging.

This video contradicts Nick Sandmann's statement, I am vaccinated against gaslighting. pic.twitter.com/jMPfUHIWQA

— Christopher Bouzy (@cbouzy) January 21, 2019

So am I, even when Nicky tries it.

FIFY
[1]: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-scandal-that-keeps-on-giving

I find it interesting that these Catholic boys were reportedly harassed by “Black Muslims”, as the privileged white boy’s mother stated; however, I don’t see them getting in any of their faces. Or did I miss a video? They target and get in the face of an ELDERLY native american. Guess he’s learned to pick his battles well. Perhaps the native american should be the one wearing the MAGA hat.

These bots are ridiculous!!! I stopped twitter and FB b/c of them. Guess they are here too.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available