Discussion: Steve King Still Insists On Keith Ellison Renouncing Sharia Law

Honestly…who does Steve King think he is? Does he have to reject Catholicism? ALL their ‘teachings’? Is it his ‘Bible’ or his ‘Constitution’? What a jackass.

3 Likes

I am embarrassed for my country to have such an un-American and profoundly ignorant Congressman such as King in Washington.

4 Likes

Here’s a little background on what King was doing was his fellow Iowans were fighting and dying daily in Vietnam, in the late 60’s! Over 900 Iowans were killed in Vietnam at a time that King was scamming the Selective Service for his own personal needs!

http://www.shelbycountydemocrats.com/blog.asp?bkey=18&archKey=1

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2010/10/steve-king-iowa-republican-satan-sent.html

1 Like

I can understand the conversion requirement, but a Christian without a gun? Are you crazy?

1 Like

HEY!!! Steve King…

do YOU renounce SATAN? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Where have I heard that name?

Oh yah…

1 Like

Exactly, anyone who has taken the Oath of Office for Congress to uphold the Constitution has essentially already said the Constitution “trumps” (pun intended) any religious law. So what he is asking for has already happened. Ellison should reply by saying that, and then confirm with King that King legislates per the Constitution, not Biblical Law.

4 Likes

“Rep. Steve King (R-IA) still insists his colleague Keith Ellison, one of just two Muslim members of Congress, needs to reject Sharia law.”

That’s nice.

Assorted nuts…

3 Likes

ISLAMIC UTopIARy!!one!!111

This is a seriously paranoid individual with a less-than-average IQ. He isn’t taken seriously by anyone who is serious. It does make one wonder the genetic swamp his constituents swim in daily.

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t tell Muslims from Christians like Jeb!, but I can tell whacks from sane/normal people… just look at their eyes and you know instantly.

2 Likes

Steve King (R-IA) should also ask Peter King (R-NY) about the IRA and Catolic terrrroism…

Does King renounce Dominionism and demand GOP Presidential candidates, as well of members of congress do the same type renouncing?

2 Likes

You know whose own set of rules is a threat to national security? Wall Street! Financial-services firms routinely require investors to agree to arbitration for any disputes – a private, parallel legal system that’s stacked in favor of the companies. By making themselves immune from most lawsuits, they remove a check on their own reckless behavior, making it more likely they’ll do something to cause another financial crisis, crash the world economy and require a massive bailout.

When is Steve King going to do something about THAT?

I would dearly love to see mr Ellison kick steve king dead in his ass…I would be funny to see mr ellisons shoes sticking out kings mouth

Steve You-gotta-be-joKING. Please.

1 Like

How about King renouncing and resigning from his seat in Congress. This scum is a complete disgrace to the office since he puts his version of right wing evangelical biblical law above all and refuses to accept Constitutional law.

I watched that interview. Keith Ellison’s response was Dukakis-Lite. Dem’s are so weak against these conservative knuckleheads it’s disheartening.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available