Discussion: Steve Bannon Tells NY Times The Media Should 'Keep Its Mouth Shut'

This guy is the devil. And he is trying to steal our country. Not hyperbole.

19 Likes

Bannon may wish to channel 1973/Washington Post/Richard Nixon (whose staff posse would giggle at Bannon and his band of amateur hour hacks), and derive a lesson about the wisdom of starting a sh*tstorm between the ā€˜elite mediaā€™ and a POTUS with lots and lots to hide.

9 Likes

Like trump, he believes his own bullshit.

10 Likes

Letā€™s translate this into English: ā€œThere are a few people at the White House who are not batshit crazy like the Mango Millionaire and me. Those people have the Times and the Post on speed dial and they are letting the rest of the country know just how insane things are. THIS MUST STOP!ā€

18 Likes

We should shut down Breitbart, Alex Jones, Fox and all the right wing traitor-talk shows on the air.

4 Likes

Focus, that is a short and sweet list. Itā€™s all we need, but we have to focus.

9 Likes

Of the following four people - which one would Steve Bannon pick as the most evil threat to civilization?

https://d1jn4vzj53eli5.cloudfront.net/mc/2016_12/Duterte_428x321.jpg?h=225&w=300

• the journalist ā€¦
14 Likes

Proudly, defiantly fascist.

17 Likes

If the New York Times keeps their mouth shut, it will mean no more tongue-baths for your boss, Steve.

Good on you, Bannon, you fucking drunk.

Iā€™m sure the NYT is going to lay down and let you step on them. And all the rest of the media too

17 Likes

Bannon: Of Course. A proud and rich Nazi.

3 Likes

:joy_cat: Steve Bannon just drunk-dialed the NYT.

21 Likes

By all means, listen to the bloated, red-nosed drunk.

5 Likes

At the risk of confusing Breitbart with legitimate media, the irony in Bannonā€™s statement is awesome.

14 Likes

ā€œThey donā€™t understand this country.ā€

Irony is fat.

5 Likes

:joy:

Awesome! Wish Iā€™d said it.

4 Likes

To me itā€™s the face of decades of angry boozing.

19 Likes

9 Likes

O yes. I know exactly how Bannon feels when he gets up in the morning and Iā€™m dead positive he starts his day with a drink. Or 6.

7 Likes

Why was he talking to the media? Just to give them a message? Obviously, he didnā€™t want what he had to say to the Times reportedā€¦

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available