Discussion: Steady Exodus Of Comms Staffers Leaves Department Gutted, Morale Low

“Steady Exodus Of Comms Staffers Leaves Department Gutted, Morale Low”

Good.

17 Likes

Celebrity Apprentices, one and all… why is this surprising?

How many young lives will Trump have ruined before he’s dethroned?

How many of these people will struggle to find gainful employment, and another ladder to climb, new backs to stab on the way up… after they sold their professional souls to Trump?

Trump’s Republicans choke on the truth but they swallow the lie.

7 Likes

It couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch. Good luck (not really) getting another job with the WH comm on their resumes. I am sure they all thought this would be a stepping stone to something bigger and better but when you willingly work for scum, the stench gets on you and never really goes away.

9 Likes

Sheriff: Deputy sexually assaulted child, threatened undocumented mom if she reported it

3 Likes

I expect that for the few who wanted to put a WH job on their resume and who are not ideologues they have found that the job requires just exactly that and that they be uncritical tRump worshippers to boot.

Pretty soon the tRump will have to give his own briefings - and to be honest I’ll bet he has already suggested that he would be better at it than anyone else.

5 Likes

Everyone leaves

2 Likes

I am trying to imagine how a “good“ referral letter for a departing White House communications staffer would be worded.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’d prefer to read a White House wide plague of rectal cancer had stricken everyone, but the fact they’re all depressed and miserable and hate their jobs will suffice.

3 Likes

…quote marks might disambiguate this comment, but spot-on anyway.

Mean Girls galore…

…the one in the middle looks like an post-adolescent Pirro… before she plumped her lips with some surplus assfat.

She’s flanked by a couple Trump daughters of uncertain maternity.

2 Likes

If only they had known who they were working for.

4 Likes

The word “morale” is very close to the word “moral,” and as far as this administration is concerned, “moral” is a very bad thing, so “morale” must be bad too. To eradicate one, they are apparently determined to eradicate the other.

Morale low, moral non-existent. Seems like pious types like sarah hucksan are the worse liars.

Trump can’t tell the difference, moral & morale are non-existent in his outfits.

I’m sure having to lie constantly doesn’t help ones morale. Or I would hope so.

1 Like

These people chose to work for a lying gasbag. They have their eyes wide open. I do not feel any sympathy for them. Who is going to employ these folks?

2 Likes

Who is going to employ these folks?

No one, I hope ! (yeah, I’m petty )

1 Like

As long as the survivors keep leaking it’s all good.