Discussion: State Police: Multiple People Shot At Michigan Courthouse

1 Like

This must be another one of those “2nd Amendment remedies” that the GOP has been encouraging people to pursue.

12 Likes

Well, at least we had like a whole day in between. FFS.

15 Likes

It’s the guns.

6 Likes

21 Likes

9 Likes

I already have my DVR set for tonight’s 8:17PM massacre, since I’ll be at the gym.*

*Unless it happens at my gym, then I’ll post something from my iPhone for all of you.

16 Likes

The 8:17 has been rescheduled for 9:17 in order to make the 6:00 evening news on the West coast.

17 Likes

If only people with guns were in our courthouses, events such as this could be avoided.

23 Likes

Now I understand. The good guy with the gun had it taken away from him so the bad guy could shoot a bunch of people defending himself. To the NRA: Is this the way its supposed to work?

14 Likes

It’s begun to strike me that even the police would be safer without guns in a lot of situations.

24 Likes

Another great day in America, brought to you by your friends at the National Rifle Association.

13 Likes

Its a shame that we can’t develop a gun for officers in places like that, that only works for the officer and if someone else got it wouldn’t do anything.

8 Likes

At a hastily-held press conference, Wayne LaPierre subsequently confirmed the gun was unharmed.

22 Likes

What is the square root of minus one?

Gunz! MOAR GUNZ!!!

3 Likes

And the beat goes on. La di da de dee. La di da di da.

4 Likes

Please join me in praying for those affected. We will share more information here from MSP as it becomes available.

Nope. No prayer from me. You want to sit around and beg the sky daddy to relieve you from the horror that YOU created, be my guest. I certainly wouldn’t try to stop those who do but I will absolutely not take part in that charade.

22 Likes

The technology for such guns exists, but the NRA has fought it tooth & nail. Or should I say they have fought it assault rifle and pistol?

16 Likes

Those prayers don’t seem to be working. Either that or the guy upstairs is sending the message: Do it your fucking selves!

17 Likes

Yeah, something like a “smart gun.” Oh, wait…

10 Likes