Discussion: State ACLU Director Resigns Over Group's Support For Trans Rights

Of course the only valid scary part about all this is, the reality that we have always had a shared-gender public toilets where people pee…

:wink:

18 Likes

Or we could just castrate all men.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

4 Likes

Whatever.
You want male predators in little girl’s bathrooms.

No, were not. That’s a cop out. There will be no more male/female predators in bathrooms than there ever have been.

11 Likes

No, it really isn’t. But your seemingly willful ignorance really is rather sad.

12 Likes

Did his Nazi account get banned or something?

2 Likes

Wrong. Straw man alert. Nobody wants that. But as the graphic I posted early on in this thread showed, you are advocating that Buck go use the little girls room.

But it is odd how you seem to think that a rapist is going to somehow respect a restroom gender policy in a public space.

12 Likes

I’m happy to rape children, but I won’t ignore a sign on a bathroom door. I’m not a monster!

5 Likes

Yeah, icepilot…that’s what I want, alright.

3 Likes

Aside from the fact that you really aren’t intelligent, let’s move this thought experiment down the line a moment…

In your mind, if this gives male predators access to little girls (why not women? :tired_face:) does it also give female predators access to little boys? If not, why not? Why is it that the argument is always male predators who supposedly need go into a ladies room? If a transgendered woman (M to F) goes into a ladies room, what is the incentive for attacking a woman? What’s the provocation?

EDIT TO ADD: I’d be curious to know how many women have been attacked by men posing as women in a ladies room.

Ok, now you’re just being stupid. Why do you think we’re dealing with a scenario ALL OF A SUDDEN that provides circumstances that improve their access to do bad things? What do you beleive has been happening before? You can’t seem to answer that…

4 Likes

Right.
Because bad people won’t take advantage of circumstances that improve their access to do bad things.

Yes.
As for intelligence, I’ll show you my degree if you’ll show me yours.

I wonder which right-wing outfit is paying Dillard Smith to siphon off socially conservative African American church ladies by conjuring up imaginary sexual predators prowling public bathrooms. No legitimate ACLU director could possibly be this ignorant and bigoted without the expectation of a payout in return for services rendered.

6 Likes

And that’s why all civilian firearms should be confiscated.

Finally you give me something I can agree with.

8 Likes

“If we have all-gender restrooms which will accommodate trans folks,
what do we do about women who are the survivors of rape for whom it
would be traumatic to share a public restroom where you take down your
underwear, and there’d be men in the bathroom."

Ohhhhhh…

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Does+anyone+else+feel+like+their+content+starts+at+a+_72b9758901a6a6dc964dda487310d841.gif

[*Factoid: Remember that more Republican United States’ Senators have been arrested for bad behavior in public restrooms than trans folk.
~tap! tap! tap!~]

12 Likes

I have it on good GOP authority that women only get raped because they don’t fight hard enough.

So screw them!

1 Like

I am advocating no such thing, and you clearly do not think at all.

Trans girls look and act like girls.
Trans boys look and act like boys.

Why do you care what they do in the privacy of a bathroom stall?

There has never been a case of a trans person assaulting anyone of either gender in a bathroom.

Your view is bigoted—that is not an ad hominem attack.
It is a statement of fact.

9 Likes

The monumental stupidity in that comment beggars description.

You’ve proved beyond any doubt that you have no clue what trans people are like and that you aren’t about to learn.

4 Likes

You’re welcome to point out where I’ve said anything negative (or anything at all) about transgenders, assaults or otherwise.
I think that predators, both male & female (just for you brooklyndweller) will take advantage.
Do you ever respond to the issue raised, or just call people names?

Ohhh…let’s freak out and protect the “pretend victims of some imaginary predator in drag in a public restroom,” and then we need to pass laws to force trans people to go into a bathroom where they will certainly stand out and be victimized.
Republican Fundie Insanity 101

Oh…the horror…the horror!

The great majority of Rightie nutcases who are hysterical and freaking out over sharing the bathroom with a trans person probably already has and didn’t notice. Now …THEY have created this unnecessary hysteria out of thin air just to punish someone, anyone because they were dusted in the same sex marriage debate. So…Fundies/Cons/GOPig Rightie panderers…get over it.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available