Discussion: Spicer: Trump Explained His Wiretapping Tweet By Citing Media Reports

OK…I’ll buy that…

1 Like

Remember though, it is Trump we are talking about here. He is able to call out “Fake News” depending on the moment and situation.

• The CBO was correct scoring Obamacare but not when scoring Trumpcare.
  • The positive job numbers during the Obama presidency were “Fake” but now they are correct.
  • Attendance at his inauguration was the largest ever despite the “Fake News” from the media.
  • He actually won the popular vote because millions of “illegals” voted in the election
  • Busloads of voters from Massachusetts voted in New Hampshire causing him to lose NH.

Lots of magical thinking there to placate his base.

2 Likes

He’s talking to some Russian Mr. Obama…

3 Likes

Don is such an idiot and Spicey doesn’t help one bit !
Bring in Kac (Kellyanne) and her tin foil hat!

i’m pretty sure putin’s got the piss party photos of him.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s the least of what Putin has on him.

1 Like

Do you mean kneeling on it ready for … ???

1 Like

I don’t disagree with your explanation (and Krug’s). But I think it is simpler. Johnny Law is breathing down their necks and they are in a panic. I’ve heard rumors that Comey is going for a grand jury. By- passing the congress altogether?

1 Like

It’s not nice to tease a girl. Where did you hear that and please please be true…

5 Likes

No. You cannot. Trumpp doesn’t give a shit about facts, so logic is even less of a consideration.

1 Like

I’ll bet Spicer was happy not to talk about batshit-motherfucking-out-of-her-goddamned-gourd Kellyanne Conway.
But then, Homer Simpson may know what KC was talking about:

The game was given up the moment that Trump made his dipshit claim in the first place.
It’s getting a little like a paraphrase of that famous line at the end of “It’s A Wonderful Life”: “Every time Donald Trump Tweets or opens his mouth, Obama gets his wings!”

2 Likes

I hear many posters bemoaning the “shiny object” Trump play book. Many think he wins when he does the bait and switch. I disagree. Trump is not winning anything. He is in his bunker, tiny thumbs flying, while the IC continues to connect the dots of this administrations connections to Russia. Letting the Russian story out slowly is in our best interests. Watching the GOP fight itself over the ACA replacement does further damage to their brand. Not being able to pass their health care mess is another fail for the administration and the party. Like Rachel says, watch what they do not what they say. Trump is hiding out. Pence has the stink of Flynns “foreign agent” fiasco circling his head. Spicer is prostituting himself and has no credibility. Ryan has lost his
“policy wonk” credentials and looks like any other corrupt, flailing Republican. I don’t call that winning, unless you are Charlie Sheen.

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, please be true! I know a lot of people on here don’t think Louise Mensch is a valid source and I do take her information with a grain of salt, but she is now starting to throw that out there. Her twitter is worth following because the CIA seems to have taken her under their wing. Like I said, rumors. Let’s see if Rachel picks up on this, she seems to be following the crumbs that Mensch, Adam Khan and John Schindler are dropping, but ties it up with a pretty bow with actual verification.

1 Like

Make it so. :smile:

1 Like

OBSERVATIONS FROM MY MICROWAVE, WHILE IT SPIES ON ME

2 Likes

"I’ll ask him, ‘What do the quotes mean?’ and he’ll say – ”

Conway went on to say that the monitoring could be done with “microwaves that turn into cameras,” adding: “We know this is a fact of modern life.”

Edit: sorry, should have figured this quote would be well covered in comments. Great microwave camera, Tclap

1 Like

This has to be just incredibly demoralizing for the real intelligence community. “You mean we’re risking our lives on behalf of our country to get intelligence, but trump prefers whatever crap he heard on talk radio?”

1 Like

Mr. Spicer, I suspect it will be a very simple task listing all the things President trump knew prior to the Obama wire tapp claim. That would amount to “nothing.” The “what he doesn’t know” should gravely concern everyone in this world.

“I’m not going to get into what the President knew or didn’t know prior to it. I think we’ve already commented on this multiple times,” Spicer replied.

1 Like

He keeps demeaning and pissing off IC people who can (I hope will) fry the fucker.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available