Discussion: Spicer: Trump Explained His Wiretapping Tweet By Citing Media Reports

Sean Shyster.

3 Likes

The warrant is going to be handled by the prosecutor’s kid on take your daughter to work day because there won’t be a lot of heavy lifting on that one.

1 Like

He keeps saying good try, good try. I want a reporter to ask him what he means by that. Is this a game?

2 Likes

Yeah and why have a briefing?

They’re always right about everything, there are no details, anything he said speaks for itself, it should always be taken literally except if he was joking and you will have to figure that out yourself.

What is the purpose of a Sean Spicer briefing? Why can they not simply cancelled since they serve no function?

5 Likes

“He said they were in quotes, it’s referring to surveillance overall, it was something that had been referred to in other reports,” Spicer said.

Not all of em.

3 Likes

Why on earth can’t these reporters just all agree to ask Spicer nothing but questions about Russia and Trump’s tax returns?

So many of these other stories are total nonsense.

6 Likes

What we have here is a coordinated attack on objective reality.

Krugman in this morning’s column:

And much, perhaps most, of his party is happy to go along, accepting even the most bizarre conspiracy theories. For example, a huge majority of Republicans believe Mr. Trump’s basically insane charges about being wiretapped by President Obama.

So don’t make the mistake of dismissing the assault on the Congressional Budget Office as some kind of technical dispute. It’s part of a much bigger struggle, in which what’s really at stake is whether ignorance is strength, whether the man in the White House is the sole arbiter of truth.

12 Likes

Yes! Yes! Yes!

1 Like

Oh this is NOTHING compared to the Russian Connections at Trump Tower and his other NY properties.
Many Russian Mobsters and Oligarchs (there is a difference?) have purchased, at up to 300% ABOVE the going rent, properties in Trump projects that then sit empty, with nobody ever living in them.
This is a huge problem in the Commercial-Real-Estate industry BTW, not just with Trump (although he seems to leverage this tax-dodge more than just about ANYBODY ELSE.)
For example, up to 65% of the highest-price properties in London are being used just to launder money from elsewhere and sit empty all the time. The same thing is happening in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dallas, Miami, and any other hot-commercial-property locations, driving up the costs to astronomical levels while providing an easy way to launder money from overseas, and provide cheap revenue for otherwise failing properties to the owners, as long as they are willing to “look the other way.”
Remember, a known Russian Mobster lives ONE FLOOR DOWN from The Donald at Trump Tower, and has for years. He is just one of many, MANY criminals Trump is in bed with.

15 Likes

Ryan? Complicit. McConnell? Complicit…
The entire party is corrupt and out of touch. E.g. Ryan’s LoserCare.

3 Likes

trump needs a ‘reset’ on virtually everything he says or tweets.

2 Likes

So, a pessimist are we?

1 Like

“that’s smart”

2 Likes

MelissaMcSpice’s first WH presser…Hungover eyes and sartorial disgrace.

3 Likes

What a lying sack of shit.

3 Likes

It could very well be that the Russians in Trump Towers were wiretapped and not trump himself.

1 Like
  1. that press conference would end after 5 minutes.

2. my issue with this subject is those tweets can be retrieved and decent questions can come from what Trump actually tweeted/ meant to tweet.

My questions to the press corps are

1. did anyone talked to Flores (DOJ) yet?

2. has anyone spoken to either Burr’s or Nunes’s spokespeople?

I wonder if this “answer” will satisfy John McCain. I guess we will have to wait until next Sunday to find out.

5 Likes

Trump, “Darn it Sean, you had ONE job!”

2 Likes

bluefalcon So many of these other stories are total nonsense.

not sure, but i think it has something to do with chaos theory.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available