Discussion: Spicer Condemns Violent Rhetoric After Adviser Who Said Clinton Should Be Shot Visits WH

So a serious comment about shooting a presidential candidate is cool wit ya and then that guy gets a visit to the White House buuuut heaven forbid an actor make a stupid joke about the Lincoln assassination.

3 Likes

Dixie Chick Rules, duh.

5 Likes

"Obviously, as I mentioned, I make it very clear, I condemn all acts of violence,” Spicer said.

Unless it is against an enemy. Then, eh…

2 Likes

Asked later in the press briefing how he could condemn
Depp and Griffin the same day the White House invited Baldasaro to an
event, Spicer seemed unable to recall the one-time Trump adviser who said Hillary Clinton should be shot for treason (Just to complete the thought).

Ready…set…go!!
((pounds head on desk))

I don’t like this alternate universe. Too many alt-facts. And every time I hear the words “president” and “trump” in very close proximity I feel like I’ve been slapped and that’s just not right. I wanna go back to the universe I grew up and spent my life in… this one sucks.

6 Likes

Very nifty trick. Lots of stories to choose from, but I think I like the one in which says Meljania says this because she could just as easily be talking about her manchild husband.

a photo opportunity like this is simply wrong and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it.”

3 Likes

The golf-playing blivet drove his golf cart across a putting green at his NJ club, and any golfer will tell you it’s about the highest breach of golf course etiquette there is.

8 Likes

I believe it’s called “Trumping.”

Common action of the clueless.

3 Likes

Spice Girl just lowered the melting point of snowflakes to about -20°.

His life is golf, has played far more than President Obama ever did but he was criticized for doing so. Presidenting is only his weekday job. Golf is what matters.,

4 Likes

…and gives Chelsea the next door office and has Chelsea’s husband in charge of everything.

3 Likes

time to gather up all the MAGA hats and replace them with IOKIYAR hats.

2 Likes

Sean, bet’cha you’d be real quick to say something nasty about Johnny Depp. How about the guy pictured in this article? He got an invite to the White House and kind treatment by your boss too. So some speech is OK and some not?

2 Likes

And the greens keeper had kittens…
That behavior (not paying attention to anyone else) is narcissism in action.

3 Likes

If you were there why didn’t you stand up in the middle of a song and yell at them? Not accusing you of anything - I wasn’t there, I know one wants to be polite and get along - but what’s the story?

Now I’ve got the GD ear-worm: “Keep Trumping, like the do-da man…”
Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, I opened the door, so here it is: I did speak up, coldly but firmly.
Then they went to school on me, returned with carefully crafted threats and gaslighting. Police in twice, mostly useless. Neighbors seem scared. Long story short, they’re likely con artists using religion as cover. I toughed them out, stayed put, and expanded my musical horizons (eg, Gilbert & Sullivan and reggae seem to confuse them).
Gaslighting is very real and f-ing scary. If my story helps anyone, good.

4 Likes

Trumps Admin - just a bunch of scammers and wankers .

The Husband has played for years and was horrified at the breach of etiquette. He himself sticks to all the rules, and this is just donald’s boorish behavior writ large.

1 Like

@tena @littlegirlblue

Well…will you two share whatever you are smoking with the rest of the class???

1 Like

But only ‘troubling’ when a DEMOCRAT opens their mouth, right Spicy? Why is this country sounding less and less American and more like an authoritarian Nation?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available