Discussion: Soap Star At Center Of Leaked Trump Tape Says Comments Didn't Surprise Her (VIDEO)

So, to be clear, when you called her a “glorified sex worker” and described her outfit in graphic detail, were you actually trying to commend her, or were you being sarcastic? I really truly can’t tell, because it looks like a mixed message to me. I don’t think this is an issue particular to me, but I am open to an articulate challenge on that point.

So to be clear, I said what I said.
You have negatively characterized my words while admitting you don’t understand what you have read.
Now, you theatrically ask for my help not merely for yourself but for aggrandized, implied others with a passive/aggressive shiv decrying my past remarks as inarticulate. I’ll pass, thanks.

My god, what is your problem? You seem to be reading something into my tone that isn’t there. I was asking ACTUAL questions. I was trying to understand, but you keep deflecting and insulting me instead of answering in plain English. And I was not implying that other people also have problems with your words–I was challenging your mention of unspecified “issues” I supposedly brought with me. Are you always such a jerk?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available