Discussion: Sessions Says Trump's Comments Are 'Kind Of Hurtful,' Praises Him Anyway

1 Like

Yeah, it’s “kind of hurtful” when the boss sticks a shiv in your side then Tony Chooch goes on TV and says he hopes you’ll all work it out.

7 Likes

Spoken like a true spousal-abuse victim. Will this marriage last?

20 Likes

“He beats me. He beats me bad. But I love him.”

With a hefty dose Stockholm Syndrome.

16 Likes

Thank you, Master! May i have another?!

13 Likes

Sessions says he has a “harmony of values and beliefs” with the President.

Yes, they share values and beliefs like shafting the elderly, the poor, and the middle class.

4 Likes

“I bumped into a door.”

11 Likes

They’ll stay together for the sake of the children - Ivanka, Jared, Donnie Jr., and dear little Eric.

8 Likes

Grovelling is not a good look for you, Jeffy.

3 Likes

and Barron?

Goblin King hurt Gollum, yes my Precious.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Keeb is the Cockholster’s cockholster.

3 Likes

Sad.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving neoconfederate elf, but sad.

1 Like

Sessions has battered spouse syndrome. I don’t like when he hits me but I still love him anyway

Just let me disenfranchise the blacks, strip protections from the gays, and enrich my private prison pals in peace, damnit!!!

6 Likes

I am not a fan of Session at all, but to the extent he is hanging on and basically daring that fat, passive aggressive slob pretending to be President to take the first step intrigues me. Trump can tweet, but he doesn’t have the guts to confront on a face to face basis. Trump is a coward even though he tried to portray himself as a hard ass on that flop of a reality show.

7 Likes

No dignity whatsoever.

3 Likes

Is there a pixie abuse hotline?

5 Likes

He just cain’t quit him.

1 Like