Discussion: Sessions Offers Meek Defense Of FBI In Face Of Trump’s Attacks

Let’s be honest–she was one of those people who somehow made people believe she was more attractive than she was by acting like she was, she traded on her assumed looks ruthlessly and developed this shtick as a hot blond who would say the most rabidly, poisonously incendiary things imaginable.

She wrote one book after another whose title was one word intended to be the worst possible thing she could call liberals (all of which are more than ironic now): “Mugged,” “Godless,” “Demonic,” “Treason,” each of which had her carefully photo-shopped picture on the cover in some tight little number. And then came the Internet and the delay built into the publication cycle became a problem, because stuff that was insanely outre and outrageous enough to generate publicity when she wrote it was way behind the crazy curve by the time it was published.

And now, she’s old and alone and here’s this genuinely attractive blond who just gets onto TV and says incendiary, horrible shit and then leaves for the day, never a word put to paper or deadline to work against, and she’s just a has-been. She invented that gig, and now she’s nothing.

It’s the only good thing about Lahren. Well, okay, she sucked all the oxygen out of Malkin’s tent, too.

13 Likes

I agree completely with every word. She should have known there would be a younger version showing up. Didn’t she watch All About Eve?

9 Likes

She probably sees herself as Eve—truth is a foreign concept to her, after all.

2 Likes

It sucks to be funding tax breaks for the Haves, doesn’t it?

3 Likes

All these FBI criminal investigations are interfering with his efforts to be tough on crime.

3 Likes

Really sucks when you ran on white populism.

5 Likes

The thing plagiarized Thoreau; but as long as she’s unhappy I’m happy. What she said and did about The Jersey Girls after 9/11 is unforgivable.

“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

2 Likes

“I don’t share the view that the FBI is not functioning at a high level all over the country,” Sessions Caspar Milquetoast said.

I still would not buy a used Yugo from him
edit

@old_curmudgeon

" I bet he has a photo of John Mitchell on his office wall."

I would not be surprised at all

1 Like

More and more each day her wretched soul is cutting through and manifesting to her physical being.

1 Like

Sessions presents!
hits of the 70’s (music) when I neeeeed love, I just hold my arms and I touch love…

[quote=“carlosfiance, post:10, topic:66410”]
Hey, at least she´s being honest.She´s miserable, so she wants children to suffer too.
[/quote] she’s not being honest, that’s a sop to the republicans so she can show she completely buys that women are nothing without children. if she’d wanted one she would’ve had one

1 Like

great movie

shame on her for stealing that great quote - it reminds me of the tea party speakers who kept up the holocaust rhetoric saying “first they came for…” in their great victimhood as people who’s circumstances were just like the jews in poland

1 Like

I don’t have too much of a problem with Sessions’ comments, but I do have a big issue with how FBI agents’ privacy was breached so egregiously under his watch. That’s not getting an agent’s back. It’s one thing to have tempered remarks which balance the views of a crazy President with the responsibilities of running the DOJ, but he doesn’t have to allow the GOP to manipulate the DOJ. This is how Sessions keeps getting into trouble. There was absolutely no reason for him to get involved in Comey’s firing, nor was there any reason for him to be in any room with Trump to discuss any Russia related matter. There is also no reason for him not to crack down on Devin Nunes and his crazy gambits.

3 Likes

Whatever happened to * I don*t remember * ?

Thanks…I guess…? This is the gift I didn’t want! If I asked for the receipt (to return), I suppose you would point me in the direction of the 2018 mid-terms…??

What still amazes me, is that she and Bill Maher are friends. He’s a dope smoking liberal.

1 Like

Nailed it!!

2 Likes

He’s a libertarian—not a liberal.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available