Discussion: Sessions: 'Not Sure Anyone' Could've Caught Flynn's Foreign Payments (VIDEO)

“I don’t know the facts of this case"

Teatroll Rosetta Stone: “I’m actively ignoring this matter because I have no intention of prosecuting felonies committed by my political allies and I’m hoping it all just blows over.”

18 Likes

It’s worse. He has the power to cover up crimes, and will.

7 Likes

Shorter Sessions: “Flynn is smarter than anyone in the current administration. What can you do?”

9 Likes

We can agree on that, but this blatant amateurism is still offensive, “You can’t be that bad at it, really ?”

4 Likes

Reporters shouldn’t be afraid to use the word “failure” when asking about Flynn. “How did the White House vetting procedure fail to catch Flynn’s status as a paid foreign agent?”.
“Why did the White House fail to fire Flynn—or at least investigate—when alerted to the problem in January?”
Etc.
Fail, failure, failing, failed.

22 Likes

Mealy-mouthed SOB.

2 Likes

No, but they’re pretty good at extreme prejudice.

5 Likes

“They do the best they can,” referring to the Trump transition team who vetted Flynn. “It’s impossible to know everything. I don’t know what they did in that case.”

*Heads to the ‘Google Machine’ and types 'Flynn, RT Gala, 2016’

Here’s two articles

and an August, 2016 Fact Check.Org post, which won’t be aging gracefully.

10 Likes

He may be already the most political AG in history, and that’s saying a lot.

3 Likes

“Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Friday that nobody could have been expected to catch ousted National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s failures to disclose payments from foreign governments.”

Kinda goes against the grain of what some former intellegence and military folks saying the other night about travel and accountability while in the military and especially folks in high positions such as Mr Flynn.Just like you (Attorney General) recusing your self again from another investigation,there’s a paper trail.

“Jeff Sessions: I will recuse myself from felony investigation of Mike Flynn”

3 Likes

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Friday that nobody could have been expected to catch ousted National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s failures to disclose payments from foreign governments.

If true, this is absolutely chilling. The American people have a right to expect better.

Except we know it isn’t true. You can’t find something if you don’t look for it. Sessions is too busy hounding “sanctuary cities” to worry about national security.

7 Likes

Who could have guessed that the man who inspired the term “Flynn facts” and was known to have close ties to Russia could have carried any baggage. No one could have known.

3 Likes

Let’s hope it’s from your lips to the ears of You Know Who. Last I heard Condi was warming the lucrative bench at Stanford’s Hooverville Stink Tank. Where nobody listens to her, and she doesn’t cause trouble. If you think it’ll help I’ll petition Rexxon to name a tanker after Ol Sheriff Cess.

3 Likes

Though it might kill off half of the world’s population, let’s find out…

1 Like

Sessions isn’t sure how to put on his socks, so this is no surprise.

3 Likes

raises hand and starts doing that Horshack ‘ooh, oohh, I know, I know.’

Like reportedly Mattis n Kelly, Flynn was one of those ‘diamonds’ that Trump got attracted to, the moment when he found out that Flynn was fired by 44.

6 Likes

No, no, it’s okay — their list of criteria for vetting looks just a whole lot different than yours.

Nailed it.

1 Like

" … at least that’s what Vlad and FOX told me."

4 Likes

Little known fact: some diamonds are naturally black…
just saying.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available