The only Dem response should be, “Great. Open the government and we’ll talk about it.”
The fact that Mitch McConnell crafted it tells me everything I need to know about the proposed “concessions”:
-
They’re only concessions on paper
-
They’re only goal is to punish dems and put the shutdown on them.
Original Position: I won’t re-open government unless you agree to waste $5.7 billion
Compromise Position: I won’t re-open government unless you agree to waste $5.7 billion
.
Spot the compromise!
DOA
Cmon four o clock
I’m girding myself for a full free floating phantasy word salad.
You mean something like this? Had this memorized back in my stoner days.
Well, Art is Art, isn’t it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know.
Groucho Marx
LOL! Oh please God, make it stop.
Just remember Trumped caused the shutdown, and Trump caused the DACA problem. Again this is all BS.
I’ll bet you camp out in line for sewage treatment plant tours
Dumbo needs the money for his repayment(s) to the Bank of Russia .
As u already sussed out, I get a kick out of these circus type events.
Plus, it’s exhilarating to watch the same guy who can claim a partial win promptly burn half of that capital up, cause that’s how he rolls.
Im a walk-up from the local aqueduct.
If this was Pence, he would have consildated yesterday’s brief respite with a plan to make sure that neither (or only 1) rears up in the future.
His boss: “I won. I had the biggest victories, the best offers and maybe if Mueller and those 8500 angry Democrats could bask in my greatness, together, we can make America great again.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-accuses-pelosi-hours-before-white-house-statement-on-shutdown
Well, that didn’t last real fucking long
His opening remarks:
“I am bending over backward being nice to that left-wing radical Nancy Pelosi and her angry, radical Democrats in the house. But I am a very nice man so I am going to make her a fabulous, beautiful offer. If she gives me 5.6 billion dollars for my wall, I will comp her a week’s stay at my gorgeous Mar-a-Lago resort, where she can farm out policy development to one of my many prestigous guests.”
The same woman that he previously called a ‘puppet master’.
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye. 

Swing and a miss.
Yep. Ain’t gonna happen except in your dreams, pResident Mofo.

Pelosi ain’t havin’ it.