Discussion: Senate Judiciary Dem: Trump Jr.'s Emails 'Clearly Show Intent To Collude'

Hannity needs to pick out which island he is going to flee to before the Trumps bring him down with them.

2 Likes

174 days of bliss.
So much winning he should quit while he’s ahead

4 Likes

Redenbacher schadenfreude, at that…

1 Like

Time to dust off an oldie…

20 Likes

He does have a Droog vibe to him

2 Likes

And its what they do for fun . Disrupt & Destabilize Democracies

7 Likes

What will the Trump crooks do next?

2 Likes

Everyone is focused on Russians giving Trumps bogus information, someone gave the Russians some very special information of ours…gotta wonder, just HOW did the Russians get OUR information, thats what I’d like to know, who cares about the vapid email crap they gave Trump’s people, that may have been a diversion all along to cover their deeper intrusions…

Who taught the Russians about OUR deepest democratic process? Who gave them access to the inner workings???

There’s your capital T.

8 Likes

The deeper the Drumpf Crime Family digs themselves in, the one I really wonder about is Tiffany Trump.

Has she filed for a surname change yet? She seems to be the only one who might be somewhat innocent. Barron is jsut going to turn into a hybrid of his two sleazy older brothers…

4 Likes

Dunno. After seeing the eyeroll he gave his dad’s spiel before the election I think he may be OK.

6 Likes

Barron is up against it, but who knows? Tiffany is the most sympathetic for sure.

I applaud your optimism, but acorns falling from the tree, etc.


2 Likes

I hope you’re wrong.

1 Like

Honestly, me too. But I truly believe that children are the full expression of their parents guidance and the moral / ethical lessons imparted in childhood. If that’s the case, then the kid is really and truly Trumped…

2 Likes

My parents are both horribly racist and I didn’t get that, so I hold out hope for him.

5 Likes

Trump Jr. on Tuesday night offered his first defense of his decision to hold the meeting: He wanted to “play it out.”

Did the attorney he secured yesterday advise him that a good defense would be to say “I wanted to commit even more crimes just to see how much illegal information I could get against my country” ?

2 Likes

Real estate lawyers, what you gonna do?

1 Like

I am tired of the whining. I am tired of the embarrassment of being an American. I am tired of people who are entitled, people who are stupid. And tired of attempts to take away health insurance , tired of the lies. I could go on and on, but I am tired of 2017.

3 Likes

Pfffft, his ratings will be through the roof tonight, as the faithful cling to the continued lies spouted by the Gang that Couldn’t Lie Straight.

1 Like

They’ll cling, and they’ll be flushed.

1 Like