Discussion: Senate GOP Delays Vote On Obamacare Repeal Vote

3 Likes

HOT DAMN! Now stick it to them over the recess!

48 Likes

Ooohhhh. I can only wait! This bill will just get better and better with age. Like wine and cheese.

• sarcasm
14 Likes

Okay, America – You know what to do!

29 Likes

Heck, I knew the vote would be delayed when John Cornyn said that the vote would not be delayed.

That man lies about everything.

29 Likes

I just checked the stock market and saw it was tanking and I knew it had to be connected to Trumpcare aka TaxCutsForThe Rich. The investor class is bummed out.

19 Likes

The. evil spirit that moves these greedy men has been subjected to. a force more powerful then they could imagine. they will pay a price for their greed and inhumanity

12 Likes
8 Likes

Deal with it, Mitch…

9 Likes

Summer is a great time for calling your representatives and making yourself heard at town halls! This will be the 2017 version of the Tea Party but for healthcare for all and without the racism and other idiocy.

24 Likes

FIVE defections! This number will only grow as the CRAVEN COWARDS run for cover!!

TOWN HALLS!! DEATH PANELS!! RAGE!!

People need to go to these and start flipping cars over to remind our GOP DC Oligarchs that the people have a shred of interest in their own well being!

8 Likes

Just a few minutes ago I got through to a live person in Toomey’s Philly office. Never happens in DC. Don’t hope to change his vote but maybe put the fear of a vengeful God in him. Or just for the annoyance value, I don’t much care.

Anyway YEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA Run you cowards! Run you greedy jackals! Run for your lives, you traitors!

42 Likes

And of course he delays it to avoid having to lose in the Senate. Keep dogpiling them.

13 Likes

Great. I think, and hope, everybody will keep up the pressure. It’s working.

14 Likes

Call, write and show up at town hall meetings before they make that a crime too…

8 Likes

“All you’re ever gonna be is mean…”

6 Likes

The Senate didn’t delay the vote, Trump delayed the vote b/c the sooner it passes the more likely his base will forget his campaign promise to not touch medicade and medicare. He was asked about his campaign pledge last night and refused to answer at that little presser…Its not about how many people will lose coverage its his fear that he’ll be caught lying to his base…suicide…

5 Likes

You mean “whine” where trump is concerned.

3 Likes

Let’s not get too excited; they went through the exact same thing in the House. My only hope is that between the “moderates” and the Krazies, this thing really will fail. Let’s all keep up the pressure, especially those of you with GOP Senators. I’m pretty sure I’m covered here in NY, but still worth a call/fax to Schumer and Gillibrand. Let’s stop this nonsense and give Mitch McConnell a well-deserved slap in the jowls.

23 Likes

Big crowd waiting for you in E-town Mitch.

9 Likes