Thanks to you also.
Look at it this way, without these experiences, we wouldn’t learn or know better. It is a tough schooling but it is a schooling.
Just waiting for the next door to open as this one closes : )
Thanks to you also.
Look at it this way, without these experiences, we wouldn’t learn or know better. It is a tough schooling but it is a schooling.
Just waiting for the next door to open as this one closes : )
Great Post Randy.
Again, I am deeply impressed with your combination of brilliance and civility.
Thank you, emiliano.
What an excellent comment! I hope you don’t mind, but I wanted it preserved and posted it for like minded individuals in a secret FB group.
Thank you for the compliment, and by all means feel free.
But now you’ve got me intrigued: what’s this “secret FB group”?
It’s a group that started from Republicans for Obama in the 2008 election. I rarely ever voted GOP but most of them were so nice we continued to hang out. The main page eventually became “the GOP left me” but we started a clubhouse where people can vent, rant, etc., without prying eyes of Teabagger relatives, etc.