Discussion: Sen. Ted Cruz Predicts 'Productive And Positive Relationship' With Congress

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…now THIS is the REAL ‘lyin’ Ted’…

12 Likes

Dammit Ted, I just sprayed coffee all over my computer screen. Good stuff!

Have you thought about being a comedian? You’re a natural!

7 Likes

“I will plead guilty to having stood up to the career politicians in Washington,
stood up to both Democrats and leaders of my own party,
because what’s happening in Washington is broken,” Cruz said.
“Fast-forward after we win, once we win, I believe that I’m going to have
a very productive and positive relationship with Congress.”

That? Is some industrial-grade horsesh^t.
Bet Heidi and the girls doubled-over hearing that one.

jw1

9 Likes

Oh, great. Now he’s delusional as well as sociopathic.

16 Likes

Everybody hates Ted on both sides of the aisle.

10 Likes

More unchallenged fantasy…

5 Likes

I believe that I’m going to have a very productive and positive relationship with Congress."

Once the black man accepts his place as the white man’s inferior, we will have a very productive and positive relationship.
Once women accept their rightful place in the home as wife and mother, we will have a very productive and positive relationship.
Once gays accept their place as damned in the eyes of the Lord and repent their wicked ways, we will have a very productive and positive relationship.

15 Likes

He is not delusional. But what is going to say? Saying things like “Yeah, Trump is right everybody in Congress hates me, and I actually enjoy it” is not going to help.

2 Likes

I knew Ronald Reagan, and you, sir, are no Ronald Reagan.

1 Like

Only his mama loves him but she could be jive’n too!

Homage to Cheech & Chong

Guess it’s time once again for…

3 Likes

Talk about damning with faint praise.

3 Likes

“…what’s happening in Washington is broken” says the asshole who went to Washington intent on breaking everything he was involved in. Typical republican liar.This country deserves what it gets.

7 Likes

Don’t tell me you just figured this out?

3 Likes

Oh, yes. Especially since you called your own leader a “liar” and NOBODY likes you or wants to work with you!!

4 Likes

HA!

They hate you now, and you’re one of them. I can’t imagine those feelings will change, and will only worsen with time!

Now that I see you so much, I know you’re making me more and more nauseated!

3 Likes

Said the career politician from his comfy Senate seat in Washington.

8 Likes

People who don’t like me and don’t want to work with me will work FOR me when I am POTUS. They will have no choice.

1 Like

And here is the bumper sticker that the gop-bag congress created Ted, you know, since you are going to get along so well.

NOT-INTERESTED!

4 Likes
Cruz compared his campaign to then-California Gov. Reagan taking on incumbent President Ford in the 1976 primary "because he believed Republicans weren't standing for anything," and said he, like Reagan, would go on to work hand in hand with Congress if elected.

Reagan ceased being governor at the beginning of 1975, when he was succeeded by Jerry Brown.

1 Like