Discussion: Sen. Chuck Grassley Introduces The Donald At Trump Rally In Iowa

Discussion for article #245011

Stage 5: acceptance.

21 Likes

Senator Grassley, is it possible for you to pick up the tempo a little in your endorsement of this carpet bagger? Anything marginally snappier than somnambulism would be acceptable.

2 Likes

Ah, the lure of political prostitution.

4 Likes

So Chuck wore a condom…

4 Likes

Hope 2016 is the year Iowa gets a new US Senator.

7 Likes

“We’ve got a president who is out of control and government can soon be out of control.”

What? First Palin, now this? Can Trump get an endorsement from someone who actually speaks English?

8 Likes

Isn’t it sad to see respected leaders stoop so low?

1 Like

Grassley looks and sounds like he was just slapped in the face with a wet fish.

1 Like

I dunno…I think Senator Grassley looks great in this picture:

7 Likes

But that’s to better angle his ass-kiss, lick or suck. I personally never respected Grassley because he has always invoked his religion when discussing equality of any type for the LGBT Community. I hope Trump farts in Grassley’s face just as Grassley is about to lip-lock Trump’s asshole.

4 Likes

Bernie is much more representative of my values than Hillary! I wish the Party would support him. Looks like Repubs are starting to back Trump.

Respected? Grassely? Surely you jest

9 Likes

Well, well. Does this mean he is bringing the establishment around?

1 Like

Ever since ‘pull the plug on grandma,’ I simply do not care what he thinks or does.

8 Likes

You can’t spell ASS without tRump GrASSly.

2 Likes

Not surprised as we knew that Chuckie is nuts.

I think the question is, will Grassley introduce Cruz at his rally as well?

I think I remember Grassley from the Saturday mornings of my childhood

3 Likes

Wow, this is very telling, for Chuck Grassley to be introducing the Donald at a rally!

Is this also a sign the GoP is desperate to support a candidate they collectively despise?!

2 Likes