Discussion: Sean Hannity Goes Off On GOPers: I’m ‘Sick And Tired Of All Of You’ (AUDIO)

Supreme Ct ? Nice ! I like l some supreme C*'t

Careful Sean ! Only losers talk about the possibility of losing ! Mr. Trump will not be pleased !

Nothing new, here. I think a truncation of Mr. Hannity’s remarks pretty well sums him up: “I’m sick and tired…”

1 Like

As an intervention, is the malevolent ignoramus too old to finally get an education? You probably think of him as big-mouthed loutish dropout, but it’s possible also to think of the goon as a potential “returning student!” He only dropped out of 2 universities – surely there is a place for him?!

Yes that’s what his miserable whining seems to amount to!

Was he a big mouth, a know-it-all?

Trumpelthinskin.

That’s genius.

…he plans to blame the GOP establishment if the party’s nominee loses on Election Day.

As he should, but the blame lies not that the GOP isn’t supporting Trump as much as the fact that Trump took the GOP strategy to its "logical” conclusion, pulled in the majority of the GOP voters who are racist whites, and won the GOP nomination, but this day and time those folks no longer make up a majority of American voters, thankfully!

1 Like

Had never heard that before. That is interesting.

Antonin’s legacy shows up in the strangest ways…

Just gas. It will pass…

:wink:

watching the implosion of the republican party is a beautiful thing and i’m enjoying it immensely… lol

I’ve been thinking the same thing, since early this year.

Hopefully she’ll get a chance to demonstrate that. The signs so far are good…

Serious ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome) He’s so angry. Why is he so angry?

Lumpy.

1 Like

One of the reasons that I love the comments section here is that I learn new insulting nicknames for Trump. So far this week, I’ve learned Cheeto Mussolini and Trumpelthinskin. I love it! Who has more? Let’s build up a collection.

i was gooing to cament butt its hard too tipe wen i laugh so …

And what’s he gonna do to ‘hold them responsible’? Throw another cranky-toddler fit on his show, a show that nobody outside of the Trump-and-Carsonsphere watches?

1 Like

Because Obama is hurting this country with all his multisyllabic words and refusal to start stupid wars.

He tweeted that foolishness a few minutes before midnight last night. He probably had a pint of Irish whiskey in him by then.

Exclusive — Sean Hannity Bludgeons Wall Street Journal Editor Bret Stephens As ‘Arrogant Elitist’

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) August 6, 2016

GD it, Sean, you’ve bludgeoned yet another mirror. Seven more years of bad luck for you. How many years bad luck have you accrued…294?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available