Discussion: SD Sheriff Waits Minute After Polls Close To Fire Deputy Who Beat Him In Election

1 Like

And since they are all Republicans, we all have confidence that you will be well-treated until your job starts in SEVEN months. Health insurance? Sure. Money to pay bills? Why not? They do take care of their own…until they don’t.

17 Likes

It must have come as quite a shock that a Republican in a position of power could be petty, spiteful, and vindictive. Quite a shock, I bet.

39 Likes

You begin to see why the deputy romped over his boss at the polls. Nobody likes a mean cop.

32 Likes

Wanna bet this guy gets hired by the White House HR department?

8 Likes

Or ICE.

15 Likes

I’ve heard tell, a time or two, of some sort of organization where employees, including those in public service, could come together and have some level of basic protection against arbitrary or even vindictive management decisions.

Anyway, it sounded like a swell invention. Too bad I can’t remember what it was called, or exactly how it worked.

41 Likes

Guess it didn’t occur to him that come January Maggs will be his new boss.

10 Likes

Sounds like the transition should be a smooth one.

11 Likes

please accept my 1,000 likes button today

8 Likes

typical dumbass - yup - no one will ever come to the conclusion that you fired him for “retaliation” right dumbass? retaliation is not a legal reason for firing someone in an at will arrangement.

7 Likes

Boss? Come January he will be out of a job unless he can get interviewed for any open position.

5 Likes

The sheriff will be shit canned in a week.

5 Likes

I wonder if Sheriff Lenny is even aware that he can be shit-canned? There’s been many instances of a governor, state legislature, or county commissioners removing the head County Mounty.

I guess sore-loser extraordinaire Gramkow will soon learn this.

4 Likes

Deputy Maggs was a multiculturalist, globalist, elitist who didn’t listen to Sheriff Gramkow’s concerns about immigration and trade.

5 Likes

It’s so obvious and petty. How can they not fire this asshole?

4 Likes

Since he is a Republican, I’m sure he fully supports his boss’s right to fire him at will. And he’ll certainly not collect any unemployment but rather get a decent job at McDonald’s or such.

7 Likes

So it sounds as if the sheriff was aware that it would be unlawful to fire his deputy for running against him during the election process. That doesn’t bode well for his tactic.

2 Likes

Methbilly Nation is a sad and frightening place.

3 Likes

Hey, Hannity is on FOX telling potential interviewees to Mueller’s probe to destroy their phones. How smart is that? I hope they get that prick for obstruction of justice.

1 Like