Discussion: Scott Jennings’ PR Firm Played Big Role In Phillips-Sandmann Spin

You’re right, I didn’t state it correctly, I didn’t mean the women’s march just that they were there for pro-life and to me it’s against women.

1 Like

So the little snot hires a PR firm? Catholics. Jeesh.

“There were good people on both sides…”

Why does Trump always defend bigots?

1 Like

Everybody hates lawyers until they need one.

1 Like

AND ‘Christian’ values.

2 Likes

That’s the key. A MAGA hat says, “I’m a hateful little imbecile.”

12 Likes

Swampy, swampy Kentucky.

2 Likes

Aah! Its all systemic -

Do not show the white kid’s face, muddy the media narratives to influence, mainly the Trump-Deplorables.

This is the methodology, powerful forces in the culture has employed to sustained, supremacy of White-Identity-Politics since slavery.

I’ll continue to deplore Media Spins of this sort.

1 Like

Do any of us even need to ask why?

1 Like

Extended video has muddied the story, as it backs up student Nick Sandmann’s claim that he was approached by Omaha elder Nathan Phillips, not the other way around.

No it doesn’t!!
What the heck is the writer looking at and has this writer been persuaded by the PR Firm.
Mr. Phillips stated he was walking to the Lincoln Memorial where his party was when Sandmann stood in his way for 10 MINUTES.
If the kid had enough people who were there to confirm his story he wouldn’t need a PR Firm.

Sandmann has said he was trying to diffuse the situation-which by the way he created. WHY DIDN’T THE KID JUST MOVE 2 STEPS TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT?
Why did he stand there for 10 minutes? Why did others in his group surround Mr. Phillips? Why did the priest chaperone just stand nearby and not get control of these thugs. https://twitter.com/SJPeace/status/1087428702001074176
You know if these kids were Black or Latino-they would be called thugs but because they re white-you can figure it out from there.

The PR firm has certainly done it’s job by manipulating the facts in the minds of the media. All the kid had to do was move. I suppose now days if journalist saw the Rodney King beating tape they would say the police didn’t beat him.

Writers wonder why people don’t respect journalist and say journalism is dead.

13 Likes

It does add the element of the Black Israelites stirring up trouble, but yeah, Sandmann was pretty dickish and his cohort astonishingly immature, even for high schoolers. And once again, if the adults were there to give permission for the chants, why weren’t they there to separate the crowds and get their charges under control?

Sorry you have to live with these people. It does show us that there’s another generation coming along that will live and act just as their parents do.

7 Likes

The GOP is fundamentally evil. They are going out of their way to prove it. Repeatedly. Every single fucking day. Every single fucking hour.

6 Likes

That line in the story infuriates me. Since the beginning, Mr Phillips has said he approached the kids to get up rhe steps to finish his ritual and to hopefully defuse the situation. This changes nothing for The Smirkler Sandman except to provide faux news. None of this would jave happened in Park Police weren’t on shutdown.

6 Likes

Sure to go down as one of the great mysteries of the universe…/s

1 Like

:white_check_mark: I completely share your outrage.

Well, maybe not.

Many here, even those who still support Trump, say they hold him most responsible. They recite his comment from the Oval Office that he would be “proud to shut down the government.” When he said it, they listened.

“It’s silly. It’s destructive,” Daudert said, adding that all he knows about 2020 is that he won’t be supporting Trump. “I was certainly for the anti-status quo . . . I’ll be more status quo next time.”

3 Likes

That’s actually great news and, yes, we should be glad.

3 Likes

Good, Scott Jennings and “RunSwitch” is now part of the story, which is not what a PR-firm desires.

10 Likes

Given the depth of his narcissism its surprising when he defends ANYONE, even his fellow travelers.

3 Likes

On the upside, this is costing daddy lots of money. Might have to downgrade the Graduation Lexus to a Toyota.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available