Discussion: Schiff Takes The Brunt Of GOP's Fury After Mueller Report

I read books,did yardwork and hung out with grandkids.

2 Likes

According to Barr, who specified Russian government.

7 Likes

I either started or participated in multiple pun threads (who are you to judge me!?!)

1 Like

Multiple pun-threadality disorder.

3 Likes

You say that like it’s a bad thing…

Oh … not again …

Seems like we have to do this … every day ----

3 Likes

Classic AP hit piece… proving once again that the GOP has succeeded beyond it’s wildest dreams in controlling the narrative.

2 Likes

The DemoBorg has you assimilated for sure. Yes, I certainly have read all the fictional narratives. But sometimes fiction is not true, but Dems will never know that.

Ha. Benghazi, much, critics? Pffft…

1 Like

Schiff: “The Russians offered help, the campaign accepted help. The Russians gave help and the president made full use of that help. That is pretty damning, whether it is proof beyond a reasonable doubt of conspiracy or not.”

This statement is still true.

5 Likes

See, this is why it amuses me to mock you instead of ignoring you as the buzzing fly you are. You think you know more than the “Dems,” you think you’re a rational person, but when asked to provide some sort of fact-based counterargument based on valid premises you have nothing. I know you think “Demoborg” is cute and clever but honestly you’re the people who believe baseless assertions without question and think utterly alike when told what to think by your plutocrat puppetmasters. This is pathetic, dude. Not a fact to be found. Why don’t you finish me off with a final, devastating “nyah nyah nyah nyah”?

So that we, the enlightened, can see both sides. :wink:

1 Like

“Now we find out that none of that is true,” House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy of California told The Associated Press. “He should first apologize to the American public and he should step back from the chairmanship.”

Just. plain. falsehoods. from McCarthy. what’s new? nothing.

Eric Swawell said “so sue me” LOL — wouldn’t that put donald under oath for ‘discovery’. What a hoot that could be.

2 Likes

People are known by the company they keep and the enemies they’ve made along the way.

Congratulations Representative Schiff! Consider their attacks proof that you’re doing the right thing for the right reasons.

2 Likes

The Democrats standard reply should be: If none of that is true - then prove it! Give us the report!

1 Like

This may help with what ails you - the last part of Colbert’s monologue is the best -

2 Likes

Ah, I didn’t know that. Okay, it makes a bit more sense now.

Thank you for that!

1 Like

I’ve been too bummed out to post for the last couple of days.

I was actually expecting the Mueller report to be a disappointment, but the fact is that no one outside of Mueller’s team and Barr and his associates (and who else?) has seen it.

But it feels like an unsuccessful groundhog day - 6 more weeks of winter or, in this case, 2 more years of having a raving lunatic in the White House.

But look back at Iran-Contra and the Valerie Plame cases. Republicans who have served as Special Counsels have not been brave enough to go after Republican presidents or vice presidents. No difference here. Ken Starr, a republican, was perfectly happy to lead us all on a wild goose chase concerning the Whitewater case and whatever he could get his hands on until he found himself with a semen-stained dress and used that to go after Clinton. And of course he released his entire X-rated report to the public. No complaint from the republicans then.

There is not just a double standard at work, there is a fundamental dishonesty to the way the Republicans operate.

2 Likes

You don’t quit and you don’t apologize to bullies bullying. We’ve got your back Schiff.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available