Discussion: Schiff Takes The Brunt Of GOP's Fury After Mueller Report

1 Like

I suspect that Schiff can take it. He knows that he has the stronger position, and that Trump is just a bully.

45 Likes

And Schiff will be like “Bite me.”

23 Likes

Nice, since they know that the relevant evidence is classified, so Schiff can’t talk about it…

What a wonderful system we have, where the only way dirt gets out is if a Patriot like Snowden drops it and flees to fucking Russia.

19 Likes

“When you strike at a king, you must kill him.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Whoops

2 Likes

Enjoy your minor and temporary victory, Vladimir. The Report is coming, and the rest of the shit.

Then you’ll be off sobbing in your vodka somewhere.

28 Likes

Does this mean the Republicans are scared of Schiff?

37 Likes

Yup. They’re trying to take advantage of their temporary window with only Barr’s stuff public, and all the evidence either classified or still under wraps, to do as much damage as possible.

18 Likes

… and then gets vilified by people who, you might have thought, would know better?

No, it would never happen.

7 Likes

…Because they have to keep the narrative going. And they have all the cards in hand. When the head of the NSA is willing to lie under oath in public about something that the Congressman asking the question already knows is a lie, but the Congressman can’t challenge the answer because it’s classified… We’re fucked.

And that’s what they’re doing now. They know that the dirt is out there. But because it’s all sensitive shit (since it involves all of our intelligence work spying on Russia and intercepts), they also know Schiff can’t defend himself without breaking the law.

16 Likes

“But Mueller found no coordination or conspiracy involving Trump, his campaign and the Russian government, the Justice Department said Sunday.”

i hate this era.

15 Likes

What a garbage article —quelle surprise, AP.

10 Likes

Why is TPM posting this Hog Wash?

4 Likes

“If it’s what you say, I love it!”

Wish more reporters would be noting that Jr. actively worked with russkies to get dirt on Hillary, we have the e-mails in hand.

And yet that didn’t rise to the definition of “collusion” or “cooperation” used by Mueller.

Just like the Right dismisses Science because they use “Theories” instead of “Facts”, we’re literally being slaughtered by vagaries in the English language and technical definitions…

22 Likes

Break the “law.”

1 Like

I stick with rakija, as my roots are more in the Balkans.

Could they make it any more obvious who they’re afraid of?

9 Likes

Ah, Serbian. Explains the russkie love connection.

9 Likes

Say what, Individual One? How many of your subordinates indicted? Gone to trial? Convicted? How many ongoing investigations of your sorry ass?

14 Likes

“It’s over,” McCarthy said. “When are they going to take an answer for an answer? There’s no more rocks to be overturned.”

McCarthy then added, "And I fully support Senator Graham’s call for an investigation into the handling of Hillary Clinton’s emails and, of course, the ‘Steele Dossier.’ "

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available