Discussion: Scarborough's "Liberal" Co-Host Mika Becomes A Koch Bros. Convert (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #232576

Did Mika get any of her father’s DNA? Liberal, ha!

6 Likes

Damn that liberal MSNBC!

2 Likes

drink the Kool-Aid… eventually Stockholm Syndrome will kick in… you’ll feel better if you don’t resist…

12 Likes

do the good deeds of the koch’s excuse their monetary hijacking of our system of government?

9 Likes

Maybe they doctored her liquor?

3 Likes

It looks like that blondebot 9000 just got a software “upgrade”. She spent a weekend getting Koched up and she’ll never be the same again.

11 Likes

Wipe your nose Mika, there’s a brown spot, from all the asses you kiss.

9 Likes

She is no liberal and never has been. She has been a champion of Chris Christie, and just about every republican that has ever come on Joe Coffee.

21 Likes

“Brezinski called the weekend with the Kochs “awesome” and “so fascinating,” sporting a big smile.”

{cashregister.wav}

3 Likes

Give stupid people stuff and they will like you.

Mika’s stupid.

3 Likes

Exactly. Brendan James clearly hasn’t been watching the show; if he had, he would have seen what you just pointed out because there’s no way to get around it. Just because JoeScar said, “It was a great move having Mika out there as a liberal, it was, I think, very important,”
doesn’t mean that it’s in any shape true.

7 Likes

Miks’s a liberal, I’m an anarchist.

3 Likes

It kicks in a whole lot faster when you are being paid.

Mika is no liberal. She isn’t even the token liberal that Colmes was. She is there strictly for the paycheck, and could care less about what she has to support, say or put up with to get it. The more she has to put up with, well…that gets rewarded next time bonuses are handed out.

And its an incredible show of desperation to even put out an “article” like this to proclaim “Liberals love the Kochs”. At least Hannity could point at Holmes and say “Ah ha!”…that trick just doesnt fly with Mika.

11 Likes

We’ve already established just what sort of “liberal” Joe Scar’s sidekick is, we were just haggling over the price, and apparently the Koch Bros found it.

13 Likes

Gee, wealthy people supporting wealthier people. How unusual.

And Mrs. Koch has a great plan for “helping the poors”? What about paying more effing taxes and not subverting the political system so that politicians ignore those who have no money? That will “help the poors”.

Meanwhile, Mika, have a heaping cup of STFU on the insipid Morning Joke.

Who watches that garbage?

12 Likes

Her father was/is hardly liberal. He was brought into Carter’s cabinet to stifle complaints about Cyrus Vance being too much of a dove. He’s Kissinger lite

3 Likes

Yeah, Liz Koch had a “Modest Proposal” to take poor, underprivleged children and have them
cooked and eaten by our downtrodden rich.

4 Likes

Whatevs. I’d vomit in my mouth but she’s a vapid twit and not worth it.

2 Likes

And she’s got this incredible program for helping the poorest of the poor kids in several inner cities that she’s developed. It’s called “Let them eat cake”.

Fixed ^

7 Likes