1 Like

And once again, words fail.

3 Likes

He is quite the drama-Queen, isn’t he ?

11 Likes

Scaramucci Won’t Fire More People, ‘For Now’

He seems nice.

3 Likes

Hey, Tony Mooch…the leaks ain’t gonna stop, pal.

2 Likes

Daddy hasn*t told Mini-Me who to fire next .

1 Like

This is excellent news for John McCain.

1 Like

This guy is going to be putting makeup on a black eye one day soon.

2 Likes

Why didn’t he fire himself for being the leaker to the media of his own move to fire leakers to the media?

3 Likes

Some say mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery…
Others say its a sign of an underlying disorder like echopraxia
Or, it’s simply the behavior of a slavish, bootlicking toad.
You be the judge.

3 Likes

Because mercy is important in a leader. As he’s proved. NEXT!

1 Like

Trump-Scaramucci 2020.

1 Like

It is sometimes hard to believe these characters are real–that photo of him with the reflective glasses is just too perfect. If the term douchebag hadn’t already been coined, they would have invented it for him. He is the archetype douchebag. He is a living, breathing stereotype…

11 Likes

You really think we’ll get that far? I don’t.

No one should awake to The Mooch…Aaiiiieeeeeee…Especially a head-on close-up…Aaaiiieeeee.
Jeez, how ugly was he before the face work???
And, then, the moronic Bowery Boys act…Aaaaiiiieeeeeeeeeee!

The forces needing marshalled and unified to remove a President are daunting. You can be impeached for having sex if you’re a Democrat. If you’re a Republican, in the current environment, passing the nuclear launch codes to Putin probably wouldn’t get it done. Trump isn’t going anywhere, regardless Mueller’s investigation. Scaramucci’s greed fueled cruelty and bombast would be a perfect pairing with Trump’s like qualities. Just shift the idiocy and insanity into warp drive and ride it to victory. We are talking about the American electorate remember.

2 Likes

“Somebody told me the other day. I’m not going to tell you who.”

“OK. What if it was the president?”

-The Mooch(!)

I was thinking this was half snark, but when I reached this line, I remembered how we got here.

1 Like

Honest to GOD. Who in the world would want to work for these mini-tyrants knowing every hour could be your last? To know that lying for the President was a prerequisite and that there wasn’t a single ‘manager’ that had a nodding acquaintance to the truth?

2 Likes

Hey, who can remember the name of Obama’s communications director? Or W’s? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

That’s because their job was to run the communications effort, not act like an inept spokesman.

Derp derp derp, only the best, derp derp derp.

3 Likes