Discussion: Scaramucci: 'I Actually Think The White House Is On Track'

1 Like

Yep…

On a side note, why can’t I get “The Godfather” theme music out of my head every time I look at Mooch?

10 Likes

10 Likes

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/012/Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM.png

12 Likes

Yep… So is the Mueller Express…

5 Likes

Well, now we know how he got the job.

This won’t end well.

9 Likes

"I think, doing a really good job,” Scaramucci said. “We have a whole list of things, and I didn’t want to come out here with our list of accomplishments and start a whole advertisement infomercial right now.’

So, now we’re going to be subjected to infomercials about how great Trump is doing? - paid for by Trump 2020 campaign funds? or taxpayer $$$? Yeah, who are we kidding here? Can’t wait. Pass the rum.

1 Like

Because of the $5,000 suit.

3 Likes

Yep just another stand in for Spicee. Same song same dance.

4 Likes

This guy is full of crap and a lite weight.
I give him two months tops.

3 Likes

“Don’t be such a racist ! I’m sure some Italians are nice people !”

1 Like

What the Communications Director ACTUALLY said:

“The While House is on crack.”

9 Likes

“I actually think the White House is on track.”

And you are living on a different planet.

6 Likes

It’s certainly not beginning well.

5 Likes

“He said he spoke with President Donald Trump earlier Friday about “letting him be himself” and “express his full identity” when it comes to communicating with the public over social media.”

Yeah, I think it not ending well is a pretty safe bet if he is going with that strategy again.

So here we are, cycling back to the "Trump be Presidential’ vs. “Trump be Trump” debate that they have been having for well over a year.

And remember, his new legal hire, Cobb, is tasked with controlling Trump’s messaging via twitter. So it is literally setting up that internal fight once more.

10 Likes

““I’m going to take a slight issue with the question because I actually think the White House is on CRACK and we’re actually, I think, doing a really good job,” at being on CRACK!

1 Like

Scarmucci spent the last few years starring as Robbie Rotten in the children’s show Lazy Town…

1 Like

Everything is AWESOME, everything is cool when you are part of a team!

“I think he’s got some of the best political instincts in the world, and perhaps in history. If you think about it, he started his political ascent two years and two months ago, and he’s done a phenomenal job for the American people."

Ah, OK? So is he a hack, or the best politician ever? Does his “ascent” have anything to do with KGB interference in the election? (I know KGB is a dated term, but everyone knows it)

6 Likes

No, he’s just still taking his assortment of chemical substances.

Just blame the black guy…

11 Likes