Discussion: Sarah Palin Says She Wouldn't 'Want To Be A Burden' By Being Trump's VP

Easy Easy with the F words…

Why does she still think anyone cares? Doesn’t she have a job somewhere that she needs to quit?

8 Likes

I bet there is 100% overlap between the people who wanted Palin to run for President and those who support Trump.

16 Likes

Give her credit. She reads quite a few magazines. How many?

Weekly Reader is a tough read.

5 Likes

VP is a low paying job that requires a 4 year commitment and involves actual work.

No way Palin gives up the Fox studio in her home to make less money with actual responsibility.

Plus, time hasn’t been her friend, having enough money to buy more booze hasn’t helped her looks.

9 Likes

."…in the dark," (to add a different stereotype)

We clearly have different opinions on what exactly constitutes average intelligence these days haha. Unfortunately, this lady ain’t far off.

I’d put her IQ at somewhere around 80ish.

Her ignorance of most things is boundless.

3 Likes

I doubt if she has to be reminded more than once or twice a month that she should lower her bloomers before going potty. A mental giant, without a doubt.

1 Like

More a pretense of modesty than insight.

6 Likes

Either that or she’s been notified already that she’s not on the list.

5 Likes

To paraphrase Hobson from Arthur, "You obviously have a wonderful economy with words, Sarah. I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness. "

6 Likes

So what’s Michele Bachmann up to these days?

5 Likes

Her eyeballs in chiffon and taffeta if she enters her husband’s bedroom.

4 Likes

…where he silently cries and screams NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Palin said that she is “pretty much as vetted as anybody in the country could be vetted already”

Sure, now!

Thanks, again, Not-President McCain.

When I saw the headline, I thought that she may have actually gained a bit of insight about how she is perceived by others. Then I saw this:

Palin said on CNN’s “State of the Union” that she was “such a realist”
that some people might object to her being Trump’s running mate.

Yeah, “realist.”

5 Likes

Don’t worry, Sarah. Best I can tell your negatives (upper 50s) are a tad lower than Donald’s (low 60s). So actually, it’s he who’d be the burden on a Trump-Palin ticket. Go for it!

12 Likes

Wasilla Kardashian thinks “vetted” means she is current on her rabies and distemper shots.

17 Likes

Translation: Please, please, pick me, please.

6 Likes

“but I would kiss his ass in the middle of Main St if he would ask me,”