Discussion: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Will Hold Press Briefing At 3 PM ET

1 Like

Darn. I’m pretty sure that I’ll have to trim my fingernails at that time, or something equally important, so I’ll have to miss this no-doubt critical briefing.

4 Likes

What’s there to say? Who cares? De Facto President Pelosi runs the country.

4 Likes

Or is it a brief pressing?

Funny as hell video while you wait for Sarah’s funny if sad video.

3 Likes

What can she say which is meaningful, newsworthy and authoritative at this point? We know that her job is simply to humiliate and frustrate the hated press corp, and is not intended to transmit any news anymore.

8 Likes

Since Trump announced last week that these press briefings just won’t be a regular thing any more they must have some especially important propaganda to get out.

I hope the first question is “So Sarah, how is the job search going?”

7 Likes

Sarah: “President Trump has not caved. and Cliff Sims is a liar”.

10 Likes

Oooh, wonder what will be on today’s menu? Roger Stone? The Sims book? Ann Coulter? Declaration of Emergency? “I am not a crook Cave Man”?

So many possibilities.

The only certainty is that SHS will not utter one single true statement except for “we’re gonna keep it short today.”

12 Likes

Cliff Sims book is the reason that Sarah still works at the WH. Imagine Sarah spilling the beans? Trump wants her happy, that’s why he is letting her take it easy, no more press conferences or other disgusting tasks.

7 Likes

Oh, spare us. What’s she going to talk about, how badly Obama kept the private dining room? Or something with more substance like Stone’s indictment, which, of course, has nothing to do with tRump.
I feel badly for news organizations that have to sit through these. I swear I’d plead I had the worst case of flu you could imagine.

3 Likes

Luckily I had my pedicure this weekend…literally I did! Wife talked me into it. It was ok but I don’t think it is worth it to me.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you what it’s about. It’s going to be a set of songs all in the Key of C Trump is not a huge failure really he’s not.

9 Likes

In two words, absolutely nothing!

3 Likes

5 Likes

That said, I gotta a feeling that this briefing is going to have a guest star.

4 Likes

Wait, I thought they gave up on press briefings because they couldn’t coordinate the lies.

14 Likes

I’m really sad that the White House press corps won’t leave en masse when the first lie is uttered. What’s the point of the exercise if there’s no confidence that she tells the truth?

3 Likes

SHS: “I sent my resume to several places, but these elitists want someone who will tow the company line. Now I thought that was me, because why not?, However there was this bonobo sitting in my office. Though ‘The Internationale’ was blaring, her louder typing almost had it beat. I don’t know who won though.”

3 Likes

Wake me when it’s over.

4 Likes

Interesting!

6 Likes