Discussion: Sarah Huckabee Sanders 'Can't Guarantee' Trump 'N-Word Tape' Doesn't Exist

1 Like

Why did she bother to show up?

14 Likes

Sanders has learned, with Trump there’s no bottom… you never say never.

12 Likes

Trump: “I don’t have that word in my vocabulary.”

Trump: Sometimes I use Obama’s filthy vocabulary and it has many N Words. Not my fault.

5 Likes

In my opinion, this is the first time Sarah Huckabee-Sanders has actually answered a question instead of lying.

14 Likes

The de-evolution of a Trump narrative:

1. It never happened.
  2. We can’t say for sure that it didn’t happen.
  3. Maybe it happened.
  4. If it did happen, there’s no evidence of what happened.
  5. If there is evidence of what happened, then there’s nothing wrong with it.
  6. If there’s something wrong with it, then see #1.

We’ve heard this song before.

17 Likes

I wonder which it is for ol’ Sister Sarah?

1. Well, I know Trump is a racist and has no self-control - soooooo I am not gonna guarentee anything. Besides, Fake News!
  2. I heard the tapes multiple times.
3 Likes

Once the dark summoning spell is cast, it cannot be undone.

11 Likes

“I can’t guarantee anything, but I can tell you that the President addressed this question directly,” Sanders said. “I can tell you that I’ve never heard it.”

I hope she knows that DOJ has stated that Trump’s tweets are official presidential statements.

11 Likes

That assumes she hasn’t already heard the tape…

8 Likes

Wouldn’t you think she’d get tired of the horsepucky?? I mean, really. How can you get up day after day after day and bone up with lawyers to find weasel words to cover up the fact that your boss, a.k.a. Toddler in Chief, has screwed up again.

6 Likes

That would be a Hope Hicks “white lie” not a brazen, blatant big Sarah-sized one.

3 Likes

Well, let’s not be unreasonable. I can’t be certain that there isn’t a tape of me bragging about raping 50 women.

Oh wait!! No such tape exists because I never said nor would I ever say something like that.

6 Likes

“Can’t guarantee the tape doesn’t exist”. That’s her way of saying, “yes it exists”.

5 Likes

This is a stunning development.

SH Sanders can’t guarantee that Trump hasn’t said such words or that a recording does not exist because they either know that a tape exists (Katrina Pierson seems to acknowledge this) and/or they’ve heard him say such things. I also suspect that there is a major media outlet that has a scoop on Trump’s use of such words and they might have a tape.

This issue is quickly unraveling against Trump.

22 Likes

He uses racial epithets. We all know it and she sort of confirmed it.

11 Likes

You left one verse out. Recall The Access Hollywood tape. After some time, Trump was alleged to have said “that doesn’t sound like my voice”.

10 Likes

Here’s the sentence Sarah omitted: “And if the president achieves his goal of repealing the Thirteenth Amendment, then African-American unemployment will truly be at its all-time low.”

4 Likes

Let’s get it into full bloom in time for Kavanaugh’s hearing.

11 Likes

To which the Trump supporters will say, “let he among us who hasn’t ever uttered the “n” word cast the first stone”. I think it or something like that is in the Bible??? Thank you Jesus!

7 Likes