Discussion: Sanders: 'We Should Be Proud' Ivanka Sat In For Her Father At G20 Meeting

1 Like

What puzzles me is WHY she’d need to sit there for her father. Is there festival seating at these meetings?

14 Likes

Like Romanians were proud of Elena Ceaușescu?

10 Likes

We can only hope that pride goeth before the fall.

4 Likes

“She’s a caring businesswoman, also, too,” Sarah grunted

4 Likes

Sorry, it will be a cold day in Hell before I’ll listen to a sermon from any member of the Huckabee family.

16 Likes

So, Sarah, when were you planning to upbraid Chancellor Merkel on giving The Princess the side-eye?
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CDs9wIyrld0/maxresdefault.jpg

12 Likes

America now has a princess? Who knew? Is Disney going to make a movie about Ivanka? Maybe Robin Wright can play the role. Wasn’t she Princess Buttercup? She plays Claire Underwood now.

3 Likes

Like it’s been said everywhere else . Imagine for one second any Democrat in any capacity using a family member for a stand in and the reaction that would be forthcoming from every corner of the conservative entertainment complex.
Go fuck yourself you disingenuous lying sack of shit .
You are disgusting

13 Likes

“the topic at hand was part of her portfolio”

Ah yes, even their language indicates they think of running our gov’t as part of their personal investments. But let’s get real here: Ivanka neither cares nor knows her surgically rearranged face from her giant fake tits when it comes to any of this subject matter. Any claim otherwise is fucking laughable.

6 Likes

You have to look at things like a Christian would:

“When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.” - Emo Phillips

17 Likes

Man that’s rough…but look carefully…it’s not just the stink-eye. There seems to be a real element of wanting to weep mixed in there as well.

12 Likes

‘“the topic involved areas such as African development — areas that will benefit from the facility just announced by the World Bank,” an initiative Ivanka Trump helped develop.’ Oh HORSEPUCKY. This is such BLATANT BS it makes my head spin…and Donnie wasn’t try to put Chelsea ‘in the front’? WTF does THAT mean? These people ARE deplorable. Hillary nailed it the first time.

8 Likes

Cousin Vicki: “I’m going steady and I French kiss.”

Audrey Griswold: “So? Everybody does that.”

Cousin Vicki: “Yeah, but Daddy says I’m the best at it.”

11 Likes

Sanders: We should celebrate nepotism; without it, neither Ivanka nor I would be employed.

16 Likes

Asked when the President will stop re-litigating issues from the 2016 election, when he attacked not just his opponent Hillary Clinton but her daughter and husband as well, Sanders said his tweet “wasn’t about putting them in the front

Stamina (namely Trump’s being greater than Clinton) was a 2016 issue.

6 Likes

Send Your Daughter to Work Instead of Going Yourself Day

17 Likes

Ms. Huckleberry/Col Sanders says: “This was about responding to an outrageous attack against a White House senior adviser.”

I didn’t see any of the Clintons saying a word about this, so why did lardass attack Chelsea?

10 Likes

President Dementia was wandering the halls, searching for Frederick Douglass. That’s the reality that focusing on Ivanka lets us avoid.

8 Likes

Sarah, dearest, that ‘proud’ horse bolted at 12.01pm January 20, 2017. All you’re doing is pointing at the barn door flapping in the breeze.

2 Likes