Discussion: Sanders: Voters Would Choose 'Lesser Of Two Evils' In Trump-Clinton Election

Yup, I’ve noticed that too. And it’s become a pattern with Bernie and his surrogates.

32 Likes

Lets see what the polls say when we have two actual nominees. these polls are meaningless and Bernie Sanders knows that. Bernie is a professional Protestor he is good at it! never ever gets anything done just protests ugh

14 Likes

What a dick. Bernie about 1" tall now. The Angry Inch.

19 Likes

Uhhhh, Bernie? That’s also what YOU said just a few moments before. You just weaseled. And I am done with you.

26 Likes

How are those tax returns coming along, Senator?

24 Likes

au contraire

Depending on who’s asked now, a third term perhaps needs to be inserted into all of this: be a voter. After all this Fabian campaign ait going to continue after June 7th. Weaver can front off of the idea of ‘they have power and reach’, but when you can win only one southern state, one…

Gore had some part to do with his own fate, but Nader was an idiot.

6 Likes

OMFG. STFU.

I can’t even anymore with this stuff. SHE’S NOWHERE NEAR DONALD TRUMP. THEY ARE NOT COMPARABLE. THEY AREN’T…

You’re the one lying to people Senator.

26 Likes

If the Democrats regain control of the Senate, I think a little retribution is in order for Senator Sanders.

19 Likes

Now getting a specific vibe from Brother Sanders:

Purity above country.

jw1

18 Likes

Yep that guy reminds me a ton of Sanders.

3 Likes

So, you’re running on Sec. Clinton’s platform. Except she is offering detailed plans & proposals instead of rainbow-farting unicorns.

It is noted that Bernout isn’t even talking about what he will do anymore, just vomiting out disgraceful bullshit and groundless attacks.

Where are your fucking tax returns, Bernie? You’ve had substantial time to locate them, as has Jane. Please describe to us the exact details of why you can’t find your tax returns.

I’m taking this hand-waving as a critical example of how you would run your administration. Empty promises and unicornshit.

21 Likes

I can’t believe the superdelegates aren’t flocking to Sanders as the person who will unify the Democratic Party.

26 Likes

That’s it!!! All bernie needs is a skanky robe and he IS the High Sparrow!!

4 Likes

22 Likes

Gore had some part to do with his own fate, but Nader was an idiot.

I think that’s a good point to bring up. Amongst other things, Gore couldn’t run away from then Pres. Clinton fast enough thinking that the taint of “the blue dress” would turn everyone off including the Dem base . Madame Secretary, OTOH, realizes that Pres. Obama is quite popular with the Dem base and so isn’t distancing herself from him.

17 Likes

It is quotes like these from Bernie that sometimes make me think he has been naively talking to Karl Rove the way Nader got “advice” from Rove in 2000. All the while Rove worked/works to undermine the Democratic leader (Gore in 2000, Clinton now).

10 Likes

Here’s a story…

There’s a 74 year old man who has some strong opinions, and has pretty much held those same opinions all his adult life. He’s lived in obscurity, despite having major successes on paper. Neither he, nor his opinions, have been recognized as being the solution for a better world, that he knows they are. And now, in old age, he finds millions of people not only listening to him and believing in him, but idolizing him. It’s especially delicious that so many are young. He’s in his glory and can’t get enough if this trip. So why end it?

5 Likes

Shorter Bernie: I’ve cooked your pet rabbit and now we’re going to eat it…

7 Likes

Great Bernie, you basically described Hillary’s campaign. Maybe if you talked a bit more about how most of Hillary’s positions are the same as yours her negatives wouldn’t be so underwater. Saying that someone who has taken money from the banks is bought and then pointing out that Hillary has received money from the banks directly implies you think she is a bought woman.

13 Likes

I read this and get pissed for a minute. Then realize it is nothing more than the comments from a man who is attempting to stay relevant. The old man understands that the media’s attention is shifting toward the upcoming Clinton-Trump showdown and he’s just yelling to let people know he is still alive.

By mid summer the media and the nation will have forgotten all about him and he will be back in Vermont watching Murder She Wrote reruns and trying to avoid being in the same room with Jane.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available