Discussion: Sanders Swats Down GOP 'Civil War' Prediction: Bannon Speaks In Extremes

1 Like

I usually just make fun of her, but seriously, is it just me or has she aged like a year in the last two or three weeks?

13 Likes

It’s a rough job under the best of circumstances, and Trump is the worst-case scenario for a Press Secretary.

I’m surprised they could find someone willing to do it…

7 Likes

Sanders - “The President and the administration are looking at responsible immigration reform”
“Looking” at it. Sure that’s meaningful.

4 Likes

It has certainly taken its toll on her and is probably the difference between having to lie and having to spin. Of course, she has made the choice.

3 Likes

“It will be a civil war inside the Republican Party."

“To the Doublewides!”

14 Likes

Bernese Sanders

11 Likes

Lying all the time ages you really fast. You have to constantly remember which lies you have told and to whom. So you have to keep juggling all the balls in your head.

Okay, well, normal people have that problem. Huckster-Shyster just lies, 'cause that’s all Daddy taught her.

7 Likes

And also the voices.

7 Likes

If this goes all the way down to its logical conclusion, in February and March it will be a civil war inside the Republican Party that will be every bit as vitriolic as 2013.

i was so close…

previously

N seeing how I’m somewhat in agreement with SHS, its time to find out if Hell really did freeze over.

9 Likes

“But we want to do something that addresses a multitude of issues.”

Sanders then elaborated by saying, “Something that allows us to deport all Latinos and execute Muslims.”

3 Likes

I keep getting my “Sander’s” mixed up when it comes to talk of civil wars within political parties.

7 Likes

Hey, for the second time in a few days according to “press accounts” HuckSand is the Sultan of Swat. I can see the resemblance.

Trump claims he wants to help the Dreamers, but looks like it’s going to be a litmus test for Breitbart and his base. So I fully expect him to fold. Unfortunately.

1 Like

The best explanation of Bannon came from, of all places, a Republican on NPR this morning: Steve just wants clicks to his website. That’s all.

3 Likes

Meh. I’m deliberately ignoring most of that narrative because all I’m hearing is the MSM spewing the following: “stay home, liberal voters…it’s in the bag…you have nothing to worry about…they will defeat themselves and you don’t have to activate, motivate and vote…be calm and overconfident…it’s just a midterm after all…”

2 Likes

Bannon ‘talks in extremes’…hahahahahaha…thanks Sarah…I needed the laugh…

5 Likes

Yeah…I think it’s the double-time her brain has to do to deal with her monocular vision…

So maybe it won’t be a Civil War but more along the lines of the Spanish Inquisition?

2 Likes

Because Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. hHAHAHAHA

3 Likes