Discussion: Sanders Suggests ESPN Anchor Should Be Fired For Calling Trump 'A Bigot'

Huckleberry’ daughter Sanders should resign for being a bigot defending the bed wetter bigot in the White House.

The Russians changed millions of votes. Hillary really won by over 10 million votes and she won the electoral college! Where’s the right wing main stream media defending the country now?

2 Likes

Noticed Sarah is looking a little more svelte these days. Is it because she can no longer keep her food down or did someone tell her the administration will only employ 9s and 10s?

Fuck the US Constitution!
– Donald J. Trump

And boy, Sarah is sure getting uppity these days. First she thinks she’d a lawyer, now she thinks she’d a dictator.

2 Likes

She took Scarramucci’s advice. One of Scarrmucci’s secondary achievement after his singular act of heroism in acting identify the acrobatic folks at the White House with incredible contortionist abilities.

She is not competent enough to be sinister. How about “stinker sanders”

1 Like

My city is around 45% Hispanic and was part of Mexico at one time. The Mexican influence is everywhere here and I for one celebrate it. I happen to be very fond of Sonoran style Mexican food. It’s what most folks think if as “Mexican food” though there is so much more. Regional dishes are wonderful. I spent a couple years living in the Southern state of Chiapas that just a few days ago suffered a huge earthquake. My local food store has set out jars for each of the current disasters Harvey, Irma, Katia, (yes Mexico was hit by a hurricane too) and the quake and they’re full of not just coins but $10’s and $20’s

1 Like

It’s the consistent tilt of the head that allows all the emotions to infiltrate her visage. And the daily redraw of those eyebrows. And she’s upgraded her wardrobe to black it seems. That looks way more serious than her plant encrusted outfit or the twisted sweater she started out in. Geesh!

1 Like

I think Jemele should be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom …resist.

2 Likes

What about her Dracula eye make-up or that one eyebrow that sort of takes over?
Or, that smug, belittling, school marm tone and the disparaging intentional misquote or mischaracterization with which she normally opens the on camera sessions?
And, finally, if poor Spicy could suffer a daily clothes and appearance spit roasting by web snarkmeisters so can Sarah who is most certainly wearing big girl panties.

2 Likes

Hillary Clinton used the wrong word. The word for Ms Huckabee Sanders that comes to mind is despicable.
What makes it worse is that she is no doubt like her father supposed to be some sort of ultra-Christian. And those pearls, symbolizing some sort of self image as a matron from some garden club or Christian Lady white glove society in the 1950’s.

I always try to be very proper and well spoken in internet comments, but fuck her. Just fuck her.

2 Likes

But no LGBT month from the president who was going to be the best president ever for the L…G…B…T community.

1 Like

Based on the measures and criteria spelled out by Ms. Sanders I would think her immediate boss should be first on the firing line, no?

1 Like

If he walks like a bigot, talks like a bigot, he is a bigot. Is Miss Hill being criticized because she is black or because she is a woman or because she is right.

5 Likes

Word! Thank you. … and take Jarvanka with you, Donald.

Yes.

5 Likes

When a statement evokes that much anger and hate and hurts so much that it deserves a vendetta, public retaliation and retribution in the White House Press Briefing, it has hit close to home and must be true.

2 Likes

© because she’s right.

1 Like

still partial to Huckleberry Slanders

1 Like

He can take his entire insincere, nattering clan with him when he goes. Today would be great…!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available