Discussion: Sanders: 'I Do' Stand By Claim That Nobody In Trump Campaign Colluded

1 Like

At some point, she’s gonna be told wear a bomb to one of these things. And she’ll carry it nicely.

15 Likes
23 Likes

Sorry Sarah, your “standing by” any claim made by the Trump White House is about as credible as claims that the world is flat. You and your boss have lost all credibility.

10 Likes

“Just like I stand by my dog-torturing brother. Next question, please…”

6 Likes

I also stand by the claim that the fro-yo is non-fat. It’s delicious!

11 Likes

Koolaid guzzler par excellence. Daddy taught her well.

7 Likes

“…and I do also stand by the claim that I purchase my entire wardrobe at the Farm & Fleet.”

5 Likes

They’re not even within 100 miles of Baghdad. They are not in any place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion. They are trying to sell to the others an illusion.

8 Likes

Meanwhile, Spicy has just thrown up his hands and is hiding in some shrubberies somewhere on the White House grounds?

2 Likes

And she doesn’t even spit afterwards! Hey, that’s gotta earn some points for a Trump media whore! And it’s also nice to know that she doesn’t have any trouble growing daddy Mike’s five o’ clock shadow.

4 Likes

“Because I have become completely immune to the shame typically felt by humans when lying blatantly in public. It’s a skill I have acquired working for the Trump administration. For example, I am standing here in front of you, and I know you know I am lying and I know you know I know you know I’m lying and it doesn’t bother me in the least. Kind of amazing, right?”

15 Likes

It’s only a matter of time before the shoes start flying towards her head. Jimmy Choo’s and Ferragamo’s, preferably.

2 Likes

…Missing the “Bush” administration

Would be interesting… but no one dodges a shoe like Dubya.

1 Like

Cool - and nobody will have any problem with you serving time too.

The tipping point is near - and when it is reached it will be a sudden and massive jolt - one minute these grifters in the White House will be thinking that they are safe because their rube supporters will back them no matter what - then suddenly there will be the epiphany - that moment of enlightenment that their Trumpster is nothing but a FRAUD - a Treasonous - Conspirator - in league with the RUSSIANS - FRAUD …

3 Likes

7 Likes

OK, how about the term “conspire”.

Did anyone associated with the tRUmp campaign, such as Donnie JR, conspire with russian nationals to secure private information in an effort to impact the outcome of the 2016 presidential election in the United States?

3 Likes

The entire Huckabee clan are grifting frauds. Her daddy sells fake cancer cures on infomercials and claims to be a man of God. He also released a cop killer and claims to be law and order. Her job is to lie.

What a joke of a family. What a joke to call themselves Americans. I’m sure Siberia is nice this time of year…

4 Likes

In other news:

Russia’s Lavrov threatens US over seized diplomatic mansions

2 Likes