Discussion: Sanders Blames Dems For Inauguration Probe: All Trump Did Was Raise Hand, Take Oath

The way I see it, if this is the best ammunition they’ve got, they know they’re going down soon. I wonder how long it will be before they stop shooting and start raising their white flags of surrender?

1 Like

I hope she can carry a tune.

1 Like

Has Spicer managed to have a post-White House career yet? Last I knew, he was still shopping his CV around.

1 Like

Sparrow School in Moscow takes a lot out of a person.

2 Likes

Fried squirrel is good!

1 Like

Stop reporting what Sanders says, she is a nobody, a nothing, a Zero to the left, as my Cuban friend used to say.

I am going to do something useful, I will bake “Stollen” now.

2 Likes

Actually, more than 65 million people got robbed in November of 2016 . . .

1 Like

I am not a fan of Bernir but you guys are tone deaf. That quote was unmistakeably huckster.

Share the recipe?

1 Like

Sanders’ statement, will predictably be followed by

1. Well, ok, maybe he did know about the fabulous amounts of money his Inaugural Committee was raising. The most money ever raised by any Inaugural Committee ever. At any time, in any country, After his great great Electoral College Victory, it was to be expected, after all.

2. Well, ok and maybe he did know more than just a little bit about the amounts, but he did not know about and certainly was never consulted about anything illegal being done. He was too busy. And his attention span is notoriously limited.

3. Look, dammit, these are technical campaign finance violations! Obama did them too! They are civil case matters, for Chrissake!

4. Mulvaney! Get Bill Barr on the phone! Tell him I would not have appointed him as Attorney General if I knew he was going to pull a chickenshit move like recusing himself!

5. There is absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing by Donald Trump. This is a Witch Hunt. Pure and simple.

1 Like

Google Marzipan Stollen, you can’t go wrong.

I think prison is a pretty stressful environment, which does not help anyone look their best. Add in the lack of skin care products, bad lighting, the fact that jail orange usually doesn’t work with anyone’s complexion, bad food, etc. and you have a recipe for a really bad photo.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available