Discussion: Sanders Blames Dems For Inauguration Probe: All Trump Did Was Raise Hand, Take Oath

Mike Huckabee (while serving dinner to his daughter Sarah, age 13):

Here you go, honey. Do you like the fried squirrel? Is it good?

2 Likes

Sheā€™s just waiting for us to finish unwrapping all our presents and we havenā€™t yet.

3 Likes

all trump did is raise his well-greased palm.

3 Likes

She announced they will switch to opera buffa for all unscheduled performances.with Cohen in the role of Figaro.

2 Likes

Just when I thought it would be late enough to read the news without spitting my coffee at the screen, I see this. Now I have to deal with that horrible acid reflux in the back of the mouth. Thanks, Sarah.

2 Likes

Well, thereā€™s oneā€™s mood as well to consider when youā€™re looking at a photo. You canā€™t judge a person by her mug shot.

4 Likes

is that yours? excellent

1 Like

Not mine, itā€™s been around since the bridgegate days.

3 Likes

True, but I couldnā€™t find a recent non-mug shot. I have seen her on TV post-arrest though, and she looks much older, coarser. The bloom of youth has fled.

2 Likes

She needs to turn that frown upside down! :smile:

2 Likes

Bald-faced lying comes so easily to this ā€¦ witch.
Perhaps she learned it by growing up watching bible-thumpers lies to their congregations of sheeple.

1 Like

Hamhock is gonna have a lotta verbage to munch on.
Sad

1 Like

I am thinking bourbon before reading the news then keeping breakables at a safe distance.

3 Likes

Heh. His right hand didnā€™t know what the left hand was doing. Not.

4 Likes

I thought he said something like ā€œFuch the transition, I want MY money!ā€

2 Likes

Next: Itā€™s a crime, sure, but Democrats do it too!

2 Likes

We may eventually have to move to Plan AA, Plan BBā€¦

3 Likes

You have to admit, she plays her TV role exceptionally well. She may be irreplaceable.

3 Likes

Matt has a good point about the mug shot. She was probably really stressed out at that moment. I was thinking that her spy job must have been pretty stressful too. Iā€™d expect that one could age really quickly under that kind of pressure.

2 Likes

I really try to avoid commenting on peopleā€™s looks, but, sweet Jesus on a sourdough biscuit, that is one homely, motley family. Is inbreeding a thing in Arkansas?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available