Discussion: Sanders Blames Dems For Inauguration Probe: All Trump Did Was Raise Hand, Take Oath

Whatever it is, I’d be willing to bet that it has something to do with her brothers.

https://media2.fdncms.com/arktimes/imager/u/original/8425124/b7q9fx7cmaaywpr.jpg

2 Likes

The Cohen crimes had nothing to do with the President? She must be smoking dope. Or maybe she is just a smoking dope.

4 Likes

Yeah. He was hanged. A bit harsh. Sometimes spreading propaganda has had consequences.

1 Like

Yeah. It was kind of a rhetorical question. For the record, I don’t think she should be hanged.

3 Likes

Is it just me or is the administration’s spin getting really low energy? It’s like they aren’t even trying anymore.

“Yeah, right, whatever.” Reads off list of talking points. “So right. Dems did it. It’s not so bad because nobody got hurt. Billionaires do this all the time. No biggy. Anyway. I gotta go drink my lunch now.”

7 Likes

Has she committed any crimes in working at the WH that charges could be brought? Any possible law suits whatsoever? She can’t get away with all of this without some legal jeopardy.

1 Like

There is little that comes out of this administration that can surprise me, but that just made my jaw drop.

Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, Donald Trump was raising his hand, and taking an oath, to be President of the United States of America.

One does not get to write off responsibility for the very same ceremony that puts one in charge of The United States of America. If you’re going to take responsibility for the country, then you damn well better take responsibility for the oath and ceremony, and the pomp and circumstance, that put you there.

Furthermore - and this is what is really and truly egregiously offensive in your statement, Sarah - you don’t dismiss the United States Presidential Inauguration as just raising your hand and taking an oath. It is a solemn passing of the leadership of our country from one leader’s hands into the hands of another, one hopes worthy, leader.

For you to speak of it so casually and dismissively, Ms. Huckabee-Sanders, tells us what little you think of the President’s office, and of the United States, and how unworthy the man is for office who makes you his liaison to the press, and his speaker to the American people.

11 Likes

I’m getting weary of this blaming the Democrats for your bosses criminality. It isn’t our fault he’s a fucking criminal.

7 Likes

Mueller has.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting that the fat lady is warming up backstage?

5 Likes

Once we’re finished opening the 12 Days of Christmas presents - yeah. She’ll sing.

3 Likes

Well, I’ve heard Chris Christie called many things, but okay.

5 Likes

Since we’re descending into the bottomless pit of Kris Krispie jokes:

I just heard that Sea World is replacing their orca shows with Chris Christie in tuxedo. HBO is making a documentary of it, tentatively titled Shamu Goes to Hollywood.

2 Likes

driving the the deep state narrative straight from the WH…and it seems like the official talking point line…

And it was the dems who invited all the russians to trumps inauguration…trump didnt know they were 1 million donors…nope…

3 Likes

It’s hard to top “The Outlaw Jersey Whale”.

6 Likes

Never lead with your best stuff…

4 Likes

And therein lies the problem

1 Like

Just look at Spicer’s career after leaving the White House - and compared to Sanders, Spicer was a paragon of virtue…

I suspect Sarah’s future career will involve working for her father - leading the shouts of “Hallelujah!” on cue.

6 Likes

I wish a reporter would have asked her in response: “So you’re saying trump is only a figurehead that isn’t really in charge of the Presidency?”

5 Likes

No, onstage.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available