Discussion: Sanders' 2020 Ambitions May Be On Shaky Ground Amid Allegations

“…the political future of the man who has reshaped Democratic politics in recent years…”

HUH???

Oh, dear no! What freaking flowery hyperbole is THIS?

3 Likes

NO, he did not. Another shady millionaire screeching about billionaires! Go AWAY Bernie the Fraud!!

1 Like

I remember Sanders comments when someone said that Hillary would be the first woman POTUS. Sanders said so what he would be the first Jewish POTUS. I felt that he belittled Hillary and women who supported her by making too little of having a woman democratic nominee for the first time in history. It wasn’t like Hillary wasn’t 100 times more qualified than Sanders to be POTUS. I felt that Sanders campaign was very sexist to Hillary. I still feel that way today.

4 Likes

Since Sanders almost beat Clinton in the primaries that must mean Martin O’Malley almost beat Sanders in the primaries.

3 Likes

Lots of much better politicians with same message. So, yes, it IS about the messenger in Bernie’s case.

2 Likes

We Democrats eat our dead. Perhaps, that is as it should be.
Before crucifying me, please hear me out.

I’ve been a Democrat practically all my life. Hell, my grandmother and I went with wet sponges in our pockets so we could glue campaign stickers to telephone polls, (and occasionally on peoples’ windshield if they were Republicans), when I was SIX. I was a poll watcher for George McGovern, knocked on doors for Bernie, and cast a write-in ballot for him in the General. For me, the Bernie Sanders ship of state has sailed, as has Hillary’s. I believe now, Elizabeth Warren is a whole fleet of ships. She is the country’s future, and its salvation.

And he is too old! I am 77 so I know what I am talking about.

I don’t think you can believe that two-time Reagan voter, and two-time George H.W, Bush voter, New England schoolmarm Elizabeth Warren is going anywhere in the Dem primary, or that she has a snowball’s chance of taking down Trump. That will not be happening.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available