Discussion: Russian Bankers Sue BuzzFeed Over Unverified Trump Dossier

1 Like

Distraction alert! They wouldn’t do this without Pootie’s permission.

22 Likes

Maybe this is part of the plan to make this dossier info public.

12 Likes

The witches brew gets more potent with each new ingredient thrown into the mix!

When will the brew actually cause the magician to no longer pull rabbits out of the hat?

2 Likes

“We report, you decide.”

5 Likes

This could end very badly for Alfa Bank.

They better hope Christopher Steele doesn’t show up in the courtroom with the evidence he used to compile his dossier. Moreover, screwing with a former MI6 agent is probably not the best plan, especially when he has the proven ability to dig up every bit of personal dirt on them.

Still, I wish Mikhail Fridman, Petr Aven and German Khan the best of luck with this. Idiots.

BTW, Why wasn’t Christopher Steele ever interviewed by the Senate Intelligence Committee?

13 Likes

This is actually funny. The poor, widdle Russian bankers must be distraught over the latest Jerod revelations…

8 Likes

Someone wants to put the kibosh on this story. Ironically, these Russian banksters are only drawing more attention to this story and that dossier. Something to consider since they’re doing everything in their power to suppress the information contained in it by trying to shoot the messenger, which means then, we should probably take it more seriously.

I would have expected someone on behalf of Donnie Despicable to do something like this, but Russian bankers? Maybe they believe this will help him somehow…They couldn’t be more wrong. Do they not know that most people in this country think they’re out to fuck with us? Go find a way to launder your money somewhere else comrades, and oh yeah, fuck off and eat some borscht.

13 Likes

It already is.

6 Likes

Just in case there are people who missed the original kerfuffle over the “dirty dossier”–here it is again–this time with many proven allegations! Good move Alfa Bank.

16 Likes

Next up: Film at 11.

5 Likes

After Trump, are there enough attractive former Russian hotel ‘actors’ alive to perform as ‘bankers’ in any courtroom setting?

2 Likes

Is Peter Thiel kicking in a few bucks?

6 Likes

After all, everyone knows all good Russian banksters associated and chosen by Putin believes in freedom of the press and free speech. Amiright? Let them try suing them in a Russian court. Oh, wait…what?

They just shoot the messengers there. Let’s face it, they don’t need a reason to stand on formalities in Putie’s Russia.

5 Likes

But it was largely regarded as tabloid fodder. This would bring it back into focus in a big way, and would allow Buzzfeed to present evidence of the dossier’s existence in court. I think this was the plan all along.

7 Likes

From the article:

The dossier published Jan. 10 included explosive claims that Russian
officials had compiled compromising information about Republican Donald
Trump. Trump called the report “fake news.”

HT Karen Mathews, you got an entire article about the dossier in without using the words “President T…”!

7 Likes

"Mikhail Fridman, Petr Aven and German Khan of Alfa Bank …"

Gee, I’d almost forgotten about the dossier. And certainly, I had no idea of the names of the specific bankers. Good work, Ruskies!

12 Likes

Good question. I never heard the follow-up to that one either.

Too many witnesses, so little time??? Nah.

More like a slow-walk to nowhere fast.

9 Likes

Let’s move on to discovery now, shall we? Drag the dossier and every little thing in it back into the news. Clearly, American voters aren’t disgusted enough with Tramp.

10 Likes

3 Likes