Discussion: Rudy Has Been All Over The Map On Trump-Cohen Moscow Project Talks

5 Likes

That’s the point. Confuse everything so nothing is believable.

4 Likes

The Holocaust was a New Type of Bad
The Chattel Slavery that was Practiced in the U.S. was a New Type of Bad
Drumpf-Russia is a New Type of Bad

• No one in his right mind can even absorb the misery of the Holocaust

• The Middle Passage will never have a film version accurately describing it. Imposssible

• Right Now, Drumpf-Russia has an excellent chance of being stopped. But left to run unabated, Drumpf, in complete control of the World’s most Powerful country, can create Hell on Earth.

Do people really see what would happen to the country and Planet with Drumpfism unchecked?

4 Likes

The ever-evolving Trump Tower Moscow admissions:

1. There were no contacts and no business with Russia!

2. Okay, there were very limited contacts, but they went nowhere!

3. Okay, there were a lot of contacts, but they still went nowhere!

4. Okay, there was a proposed letter of intent, but it never went anywhere!

5. Okay, there was a signed letter of intent, but it never went anywhere!

6. Okay, so there were ongoing talks about the project, but they stopped very early.

7. Okay, so the talks kept going through June or July.

8. Okay, so the talks kept going at least through the election.

. . . .

Countdown until they admit the project talks are still ongoing, and money has changed hands in 3, 2, 1 . . .

6 Likes

OT - (Well nothing is really OT anymore is it?)

They let her go:

6 Likes

One wonders how much Giuliani is being paid.

Yep. Can’t wait for every news show on every network to book him again for another round next week.

2 Likes

Damn. At this rate Whiny’s going to can him and hire Dr. Theopholis from Buck Rogers in the 25th Century or Judge Judy

2 Likes

If she’s smart (and she is), she’ll get out of Russia ASAP.

3 Likes

Rudy Giuliani: America’s Dissembling Idiot (in a strong field, mind you)

This is the other carrot that Putin has offered Trump. I suspect he has already sampled it. (Emphasis mine.)

Navalny makes an allegation that might be leveled against many a Russian oligarch: “I declare that Oleg Deripaska should be charged with engaging in prostitution for selecting, through trial casting, Nastya Rybka (and dozens of other girls, including minors), bringing them to his dachas and yachts and paying them for sex with him, official Prikhodko and other drinking companions. In the interests of Deripaska, Deripaska’s people and Deripaska’s full management have organized a whole complex and streamlined supply system for prostitutes, which Deripaska himself actively uses.”

3 Likes

What do you expect of someone who is bi-polar and off his meds?

I have received a copy of Rudy’s map.

5 Likes

If the facts are on your side, you tell the truth, and nothing but the truth; and when they’re not, you do what Rudy does.

I don’t know if he’s confused or doesn’t know the whole story because Trump is a liar or if he’s just trying to confuse the public, but I do know you don’t do this if your client is innocent.

4 Likes

“Truth isn’t truth” really is Orwellian to the point of caricature.

1 Like

Giuliani is apparently concerned that his tombstone will read “he lied for Trump.” I suggest something more like “Here lies Rudy Giuliani, just like he lied everywhere else.”

3 Likes

Perhaps trump was bringing his pageant to Moscow for some of that trial casting.

Also, thinking back on this, I do find it odd that Rybka was able to use a cell phone in a Thai paddy wagon on her way to jail and wasn’t it said she was posting on Instagram while in the jail? Odd that.

2 Likes

Rudy Has Been All Over The Map On Trump-Cohen Moscow Project TalksJust About Everything

FIFY

1 Like

Well, that took less time than even I thought. After just saying yesterday that there were “no plans” related to Trump Tower Moscow, today already comes news that to the contrary, the detailed drawings and plans for the project have already been approved.

Fat Nixon’s team was lying yet again:

January 22, 2019: “There are no plans” for Trump Tower Moscow

January 23, 2019: There are, in fact, detailed, approved plans for Trump Tower Moscow

1 Like

He’ll regroup … he’s got this ! —

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available