Discussion: Rubio Is Speaking To A Nearly Empty Florida Stadium

Like crowding in the British Parliament. One party is in the room with only 20 people, so everyone crowds around the speaker and has the television camera stand 5 feet away, so it looks like a packed room. Proof of a losing proposition.

1 Like

It’s gratifying that he’s got something to fall back on, now that his political career has pretty much flamed out.

1 Like

Really don’t think this guy is presidential material and I still think he’s a right wing dipshit, but am starting to feel a little sorry for him. I guess there’s a reason why they call liberals ā€œbleeding hearts.ā€

20 Likes

That’s exactly how I felt about Jeb*. One minute he’d say something awful and piss me off, then the next minute something horribly humiliating would happen to him. I could never really dislike him as much as he deserved.

9 Likes

There is no polite way to say:

You are quite the successful f^ckup Marco!

jw1

If he wants a big crowd, he should open up his back panel in a robotics class at Florida Tech.

1 Like

Wow, looks like a sHILLARY rally versus BERNIE…

1 Like

chuga-chuga-chuga-chuga-chuga-chuga-chuga-chuga-CHOOOOOOOO-CHOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

And there’s apparently a game going on at the same time, judging from the scoreboard. He better hurry up and speak!

2 Likes

I know the feeling. And yet, I can’t think of any humiliation visited upon Cruz or Trump that would evoke any sympathy from me.

7 Likes

i’m one of those types susceptible to secondhand embarrassment; but i can honestly say i’m enjoying this so damned much… esp considering how (to borrow a favorite republicon metaphor) they tried to ram his ā€˜inevitable’ ascendance to the white house down our throats… and the greatest thing is that this is likely the end of his political career – at least for the near-term. although i’m sure sheldon could always use a pool boy… lol

2 Likes

Cabana boy. He’s been there before, I gather.

1 Like

Don’t know why I should but I kinda feel sad for Rubio. But then he is a republican so there’s that.

3 Likes

feel the Rube-mentum!

3 Likes

Personally I’m thinking about how these chain of events happened to a deserving party

3 Likes

Cruz would use Trump as a shield and then claim that Donald died to save him.

7 Likes

send in…the clowns

4 Likes

His next house will be in the back of an old Ford Econoline van.

2 Likes

Even the flag is at half-mast in memory of Marco’s campaign.

2 Likes

This is great news for Micro Roboto!!!

4 Likes