Discussion: Rubio: GOPers Won't Jab Trump Because We Don't Want To Side With The Media!

1 Like

Or in other words are cowards

19 Likes

Seeing how this was just for show, I want a reporter to ask him about tariffs or that possible Helsinki summit.

8 Likes

Yeah, if only we just had Fox “News” to tell us what’s going on in the world. Is there a more useless member of the U.S. Senate than “L’il Marco”?

5 Likes

What a stupid thing to say? So FOXNews is or isn’t part of the media.

9 Likes

What does Little Marco want for this tongue-bath of Hair Furor’s balls?

5 Likes

Cornyn is a close second.

10 Likes

Media? You mean the “enemy of the people”?

3 Likes

Oh heavens, no! We must unanimously praise out Wonderful Leader while sitting up attentively.

Here’s a little song I’ve been working on to replace the national anthem

Sailing seas depends on the helmsman,
Life and growth depends on the sun.
Rain and dewdrops nourish the crops,
Making revolution depends on Donald Trump Thought.
Fish cannot leave the water,
Nor melons leave the vines.
The white nationalists masses cannot do without the Republican Party.
Donald Trump Thought is the sun that forever shines.

4 Likes

Well that was pathetic.

5 Likes

Another 6 year term in the Senate?

3 Likes

And by “the media,” he means news outlets that don’t traffic in Trump worship.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s a tough choice. Since Cornyn is the whip he just might be worse. Feckless on steroids.

4 Likes

That’s right Marko siding with our country is far less important than siding with the media. Oh, I forgot free press is part of siding with our country.

Siding with our dishonest Bigot In Chief is far more patriotic than defending our laws and the truth.

What a small minded fool.

2 Likes

Does anyone imagine it’s going to be any different with Republicans in Congress when the results of Mueller’s investigation of the Trump cabal become public?

2 Likes

Oh my god, this is priceless! How much loathing and contempt did Obama suffer? If these whining sniveling cowards don’t remember it’s because HE NEVER CRIED ABOUT IT. Jesus Christ. Just shut the hell up!

12 Likes

OOPS! Cat’s out of the bag.

After another GOP attack on the media, “Little Marco” was heard saying: “someone must have hijacked my Twitter account”.

1 Like

Rubio: GOPers Don’t Want To Side With The Media!

Except, of course, when “The Media” include TASS, Pravda, Isvestia, and Russia Today.

10 Likes

Because feelings and not being attacked are the most important thing about a job being senator.

6 Likes

I think he’s trying to say that honesty is really not the best policy.

5 Likes