Discussion: Roy Moore Dated 'Younger Ladies' For Their 'Purity,' His Pastor Friend Says

He likes to deflower virgins. That probably is true. A power thing.

Brain wants to say “Oklahoma!”, but can’t tie it to a song… :cry:

Just what was Mr. Kid Fucker DOING in Vietnam? Was he knee deep in a rice paddy with a blazing M-16 in his hands, goin up against Charlie?

Well, no. Mr. Kid Fucker commanded an MP battalion and he was so scared that one solider was going to frag his conepone ass that he slept with sandbags under his cot so a grenade couldn’t be rolled under it.

Fundamentalism is a mental and moral illness.

Certainly better to talk to.

Young women are “pure,” meaning grown women are defiled? These people really ought to keep their mouths shut; in his remarks Moore’s pastor reveals the foetid mess inside his own head, made all too visible behind his gaping, flapping mouth. Ick.

Trying to think of this situation from Roy Moore’s perspective or that (claimed) by his defenders leads to a discovery: there are hard limits to my imagination. While my son was attending high school I was a mentor for his school robotic club who participated in a large, international robotics competition (FRC). It turns out that trying to imagine asking one of those kids for a “date” leads to a blank wall-- it’s simply unimaginable. I don’t think this is a novel or unique inhibition, not for adults who’ve not been subjected to something awful in their childhood or whatever it is that has unhinged Moore from societal norms.

Just imagine the exploding heads if this were a gay man running for office - anywhere, in any time - whose friends were explaining he preferred teenage boys for their purity.

Think of the children, as the holy flock used to wail.

1 Like

I live in a “Mormon-rich” environment (meaning, there are a lot of Mormons in my community), and every Mormon I’ve spoken to about this (roughly a half dozen) has expressed disgust with the man whenever the topic has come up. I’m not sure why you’re calling out Mormons specifically, but I think you’ll find they are generally no different than the rest of us who find the man’s actions repugnant.

Since we attended Congregational church, we paid little attention to the Catholic Church.

1 Like

Yes. Even Faulkner has made a crack or two about thyroid conditions in his novels.

“holy smackers, milk and crackers,
but it’s mild in the wild wild west”

this is g’s wife - it’s my guilty pleasure musical “Harvey Girls” - happy thanksgiving to you

1 Like

And you!

2 Likes

I’m sure they still do.

You have to wonder if those girls have psychological issues later in life.

The Religious Right is nothing more than a cult of fertility idol and Golden Calf of Greed worshipers. Republicans have gone full scale barbarian. They are trying to end civilization and think they will fare well when that happens? They couldn’t punch their way out of a paper bag much less depend on Trump saving them.

2 Likes

Well, Moore did marry one of his 14-year-old victims whom he fell in love with after stalking her at a dance school recital 40 years ago. You saw her displaying major mental issues on TV this week while defending her husband’s pedophilia. There she was with a roomful of other evangelical women praising the Lord and child molesters.

Only goes to show how sick the Conservative Movement has become. Donald Trump has pretty much gotten creeped out by his own supporters and is trapped by their pedophilia. An indictment from Mueller might be the only way he can break away from these holier than thou hypocrites and find some peace.

Who would have thought that the Con Man would have gotten conned himself.by a barbaric cult of fertility worshipers.and might be forced to beg God for forgiveness and help in banishing his Christian Right demons?

3 Likes

I think that the white christian supremacist theologians researching pedophilia in the bible argue that Roy Moore’s pedophilia and his marriage to Kayla Kisor, were very pure. Kayla Kisor was pure in the biblical sense despite being divorced and having a 1-year old.

I hope there was a full investigation of foul play, if any, in Chuck Heald’s death in Gadsden in 2002. He was only 40 when he died.

Give me a clue as to what their sense of Biblical purity entails?

This Pastor was considerably taken aback when confronted with this fact which contrasted with his story line

Moore at the mall?

from the series, “Mall-aise”,
www.efn.org/~hkrieger/mallaise.htm

Sort of insulting to older ladies, no?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available