Discussion: Rove Says He Wouldn't Have Gone To Meeting With Russian Lawyer

Not even KARL ROVE???

Any question about the propriety of the meeting has now been answered, finally and conclusively.

24 Likes

When it’s too unethical for Ham Rove, you know you’re in pretty deep.

15 Likes

It’s not that he’s that ethical, he’s just not that fucking stupid.

30 Likes

There are very few instances where I would credit Karl Rove with spontaneously speaking the unvarnished truth, but this is one of them.

7 Likes

Even Rove can smell which way the wind is blowing.

8 Likes

Something tells me he would have just handled the setup and the coverup differently.

6 Likes

Relatedly –

GOP Lawmaker Got Direction From Moscow, Took It Back to D.C.: After being given a secret document by officials in Moscow, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher sought to alter sanctions legislation and tried to set up a virtual show trial on Capitol Hill.

CA CD-48 (which Hillary won with a slim margin) must remove this man in 2018 (if he isn’t locked up by then, that is).

15 Likes

Well damn, when you’ve lost Rove…

1 Like

“Remember,” Rove said, “they call me Turd Blossom not Shit-for-brains.”

17 Likes

When even Turdblossom says something stinks you should listen.

3 Likes

I will finally give Team trump a bit of credit. They have now managed to make Karl Rove appear to hold some integrity. That’s a pretty big feat.

11 Likes

Kill me now…I agree with ol’ Karl…BUT ONLY ON THIS ONE POINT!!! Really!

“Anybody would have taken that meeting.” Pretty soon that other moral paragon Lee Atwater will come back from the dead to tell us he wouldn’t have taken it, either.

1 Like

Well, WE call him that, too. But his friends don’t.

1 Like

He was/is as dirty as anyone in political campaigning. He most certainly would’ve done that and probably wouldn’t have told GWB/Cheney about it.

2 Likes

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Karl.

6 Likes

Rove Says He Wouldn’t Have Gone To Meeting With Russian Lawyer…

Or at least waited until all the votes were counted in OHIO

2 Likes

"Karl Rove on Monday said he would not have taken a meeting with a Russian lawyer the way Donald Trump Jr. [did]…"

No, I’m sure you would not have done it the same way. You are capable of much better subterfuge.

3 Likes

You know what they say, when you’ve lost turd blossom… Turd blossom sees some political or financial advantage for himself in speaking out against you.