Discussion: Romney Claims He Casted A Write-In Vote For His Wife In 2016

1 Like

“Binders Full of Women, Part II”

6 Likes

Funny thing. It’s pronounced Ann Romney, but spelt Donald J. Trump.

H/T

9 Likes

In every way, he manages to sound condescending when speaking of women.

6 Likes

“Mitt Romney says he voted for his wife for president in 2016.”

So, like all the Naderites, Steiniacs, and Sarandonistas, he voted for Trump, too.

12 Likes

Trump will have to tweet something nasty about Romney’s wife.

In other words, Mitt threw away his vote. How many votes will he throw away on the Senate floor if he is elected to serve there?

6 Likes

Romney doesn’t have the spine to vote for himself. Says it all.

3 Likes

Now THERE’S a feckless cunt (apologies to Sam Bee).

1 Like
2 Likes

That is so precious, Mitt. Way to take a stand against the guy you called a “phony” and a “fraud.”

5 Likes

“All of them, Katy.”

5 Likes

What a moron.

This just gives more people the notion that one’s vote is a comical meaningless thing…then again, Rmoney…

3 Likes

Governor Romney, you called Trump a phony and a con man when he was running for the Republican nomination. Please tell us what he has done in the last two years that has made you change your mind and think more favorably of him. Please. A listt. A few items will do. The tax cut doesn’t count unless you think a fiscal stimulus of over $1 trillion is appropriate when unemployment is 4% but not when it is 10%. Is that what they taught at Brigham Young or HBS?

4 Likes

I believe it’s just a post-it note.

3 Likes

Does a man who wastes his own vote deserve ours? Think not.

5 Likes

because it’s comical and meaningless to vote for a heifer. It’s as if he said “I wrote in my dog’s name” and expects smiles and handshakes.

5 Likes

Mitt Romney, making futile and inappropriate gestures since 1947.

3 Likes

Coward. There were only 2 viable candidates at the time, and he knew one was better for the country than the other but he failed.

4 Likes

Sounds like something you would do, you feckless jagoff.

1 Like