Discussion: Roger Stone Posts, Deletes Swastika-Filled Image Of Trump Crew

Space Force Forks : Sporks!

9 Likes

(At one time all Vulcan names began with S and ended with K)

3 Likes

I think you just screwed up Star Trek for me.

The one Roger Stone characteristic is that he is a mindfucker. Trump and Stone go back decades, both were mentored by Roy Cohn.

They thrive on chaos, love to stir outrage among their opponents, keep grudges forever, respect no law except that of the jungle.

Not that the photoshop production might not be a fake by someone else, but it has all the rude humor and disruptive energy of a Stone production.

@ronbyers
@fess
@Inversion
@harrytruman
@asturcot
@connski
@blandsten

7 Likes

2 Likes

Gucifer. They’re BFFs.

3 Likes

Just another Nazi-filled swastika-emblazoned day for the modern GOP.

7 Likes

Why do you know that?

2 Likes

that photoshop better be a Stone creation…

just sayin

3 Likes

I’d say about an hour.
Any one of a million people on the internet.
He did nazi the swastikas

10 Likes

What makes everyone think it was photoshopped? I mean, everyone in the picture looks genuine and in perfect character. They just announced the Space Force, and this is a promotional image featuring their chosen Space Force logo. It looks real to me.

5 Likes

Ever see the adult version photograph of the lass from Treskelion?

Edit: Here is one SFW

2 Likes

HA! HA! I see what you did.

3 Likes

Has anyone else posted this yet?: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/manhattan-madam-reveals-grand-jurys-interest-roger-stone-legitimately-going-russian-collusion/

10 Likes

The original is an official NASA photo. I think that’s public domain.

3 Likes

Angelique Pettyjohn, Vegas stripper.

1 Like

What did Stone hope to gain with that post? Is he just another Trumper who’s lost his tenuous hold on reality?

2 Likes

You can see why he cantilever.

6 Likes

OT and I don’t know if it’s been on another thread but Omarosa told Katy Tur Trump knew about the e-mail leaks before they happened. “Absolutely,” she said. Offered no details but damn, she’s out for blood. Fishing for a call from Mueller’s shop? Like she can’t prove anything but she can do some constructive hinting? ETA of course all it could mean is “pay attention to me for another day.”

10 Likes

Former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault-Newman added a major new twist to the timeline of Russian meddling in the 2016 election by claiming that President Donald Trump knew the content of the stolen emails that were released by Wikileaks — prior to the public publishing of the documents.

“I will say this, that there was a lot of corruption that went on, both in the campaign and in the White House, I am not going to blow the whistle on all of it,” Manigualt-Newman promised during an interview with MSNBC’s Katy Tur on Tuesday.

“You were instructed according to the book to bring up the emails at every point you could at the end of the 2016 campaign, Hillary Clinton’s emails,” Tur noted. “Did Donald Trump know about the emails before they came out?”

“Absolutely,” Manigualt-Newman replied.

“He knew about them before Wikileaks released them?” Tur followed up, to confirm.

“Yes,” she replied again.

7 Likes