Discussion: RNC To Black Voters: Clintons Are ‘Only With You When They Need You’ (VIDEO)

Looks like the GOP are finally telling the truth about what they themselves think of the voters. Pretty funny to project that on Clintons who actually have a record of actually you know, helping people. Unlike the record of the GOP who helps no one but themselves and their masters.

2 Likes

Well, they wouldn’t mind having they do some forced unpaid labor again. You could even say that’s a secret need in their hearts.

RNC: Clintons are unlike us; we truly don’t care about you.

3 Likes

Then there’s the Republican party who are dead-set against you and would enslave you again in a heartbeat if they could get away with it. I’m pretty sure African-American voters know this.

2 Likes

I appreciate the GOPs efforts which will only increase black-voter support of the Clintons who have been there for black people for decades.

4 Likes

I find this unreal. And women too. They really do behave like minorities in general are just stupid no matter how many times they are shown otherwise.

6 Likes

Just like they think the Evangelicals are stupid too . They’ve been playing them for years . Insulting intelligence? It’s what they do

1 Like

Yeah, but the Evangelicals keep going for it. The African American voting block keeps showing them they aren’t stupid, but Republicans never learn.

8 Likes

The rnc to black voters…but WE will always discriminate you and just for good measure prohibit you from voting…

2 Likes

Oh, yes, Reince. I’m sure THAT’S going to resonate with the black electorate!

3 Likes

The Republican Party – at least we’re consistent.

4 Likes

Whatever the RNC thinks Clinton’s motives are, we know what the GOP’s motive is- to keep African Americans from voting. The RNC has been absolutely silent on the Alabama GOP shutting down the only sources of voter id cards in every predominantly African American county in the state. The RNC has said nothing about Republican efforts to pass voter id laws around the country. So thinking that saying the Clintons only want to use me for my vote, is going to make me forget that the GOP is trying to take away my right to vote is insane. Where the GOP isn’t trying to take away people’s right to vote, it’s trying to suppress it and invalidate as many votes as possible. Someone should ask Kasich why he signed a law that cut early voting and same day registration.

Sorry, given the option of being able to vote, and not being able to vote, I’m going with the option to vote.
The RNC knows it has problems with tRump, Rubio, Cruz and Kasich winning minority votes, so it has to do something to help it’s nominee.

Screw the RNC.

5 Likes

But the RNC will NEVER EVER be with you. NEVER. In fact, we will ultimately work against your interests every time. You can count on us.

3 Likes

RNC To Black Voters: Clintons Are ‘Only With You When They Need You’

Whereas ®s will only screw you while you’re breathing.

jw1

3 Likes

And the GOP are always there, to take away your right to vote, impose mandatory sentencing for small offenses, to back up the cops who murder you, do away with fairness in housing, college admissions, public schools…

2 Likes

This same analogy could apply to how they used the tea party

2 Likes

Okay RNC, nice try. The thing is, black voters are perfectly well informed about their own lives, know who’s been there and in what measure and won’t be swayed by a few sound bites.

But of course, I’m sure they appreciate your sudden show of concern.

2 Likes

my guess is they are aware of this…

as on the surface it might appear to benefit Bernie, (i’ve seen folks equating Bernie’s comment about Clinton underplaying previous critique of Obama for political purposes with this ad)

this is the goal, try to divide AA voters and either Clinton or Bernie as well as divide Bernie and aHRC supporters.

try not to play along…

well, they did get a little help on this one…

I suspect that this advertisement is not aimed at Black voters but at the white GOP base. When the base asks what is being done to attract the Black voters, the party leaders can point to this ad. The white base “knows” the Clintons lie; they’ll think it’s a great ad and blame Blacks for not being smart enough to accept the truth.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available