Discussion: RNC Chair: Hillary Just 'Playing Politics' With Benghazi Book Chapter

Discussion for article #223379

Like Josh Marshall said here the other day, though I have a variation on that…

Wash, Reince, Re-Priebus.

5 Likes

Ummm, yes, politics. Thankfully, the Republicans have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever used Benghazi for political purposes.

6 Likes

Does anybody know what the GOP did that leached all the self-awareness out of so many millions of people? Is it some subliminal signal they broadcast out during the Sunday shows that causes it?

6 Likes

Priebus added, “And I should know because I play politics 24-7 and am totally using this issue to score political points. I mean, duh.”

6 Likes

Really? This, from The Grand Wizard of GOP Pay for Play Dungeons and Dragons, who ONLY plays politics…and he expects us to not laugh?

2 Likes

Because Issa, Gowdy, Boner et al have never played politics with Benghazi!!! Never,ever not once. P.S. If the reporting of Sunday gas bags is all we get on Sundays, TPM should consider observing the Sabbath and shutting down.

5 Likes

Fuckers have a harsh opinion for anything anyone on the left says or does, don’t they?

1 Like

Reince! Who gave you permission to squeak?

I really liked him better when he was Matthew Broderick on 30 Rock.

This the old Karl Rove strategy of accusing your opponent of doing what you are doing. Then when the opponent says no you are the one doing it it all comes out sounding to the poorly informed that everyone is doing it and Karls gotten away free with whatever rotten tact he is using.

6 Likes

Priebus continues to prove out out of touch with reality the Republicans truly are!

1 Like

A stinging accusation in the manner of Pot v. Kettle…

1 Like

And the ratings at FOX keep dropping and dropping. Priebus has never said an intelligent thing in his life.

1 Like

Thankfully I have never been in the same room as this man. I would run the risk of being arrested after having punched the living-shit out of him.

Shocking. And what does he suppose he and his are doing?

It isn’t a one time process. It is a continual bombardment with trigger words, false trigger warnings and lies, lies and more lies.
Goebbles complete quote below, we only need substitute GOP for State and realize that many of our ills are the rewards of the seeds planted by Reagan and the Cheney/Bush administrations.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

4 Likes

“Hello, Pot? This is the Kettle. You Black!”

1 Like

At the end of the interview he closed with his ending bit “BOTH SIDES ARE BAD - VOTE REPUBLICAN - PEACE OUT YO!” dropped the mic and left the stage

1 Like

Les, you’re not proposing/condoning a violent act, are you? :slight_smile:

(No need to reply, since I’m alluding to a recent exchange we had. Besides, I can relate to your apparent frustration with the little yip-yip man.)