Discussion: 'Republicans Are People, Too!' New Campaign Wants To Remind America

Yes, we’re 150 years into a racist tantrum.

wow, your public image has to be pretty damn bad when your marketing campaign starts with “we are people. actual humans. not zombies, or robots or even hell spawned demons in human guise. for reals, guys! soylent republican is people.”

We’d like to see your wife’s vagina #ImARepublican

2 Likes

Republicans use music in ads that they probably didn’t get the rights to use.

He forgets precisely how the Republicans have earned their reputation. And that any one who accepts the label "republican’ implicit endorses those actions. And that any one who votes for a Republican enables those actions.

1 Like

He’s been here for a long time.

Only if you believe the Supreme Court and the vote counting in Florida and Ohio.

Ted Nugent is a Republican.

Cannot wait for the parodies.

The people they are talking about with the beards and tattoos are the skinheads, not normal people.

This might be my favorite one. Well done.
What a fun thread.

It’s all about the Benjamins #ImARepublican

Got Mine - Screw You #ImARepublican

1 Like

Uh, who uses a hammer to put together IKEA furniture?

They’re so touchy/feely.

Sorry, but was anyone under the impression that white men were not the core voting block of the GOP? It seems the GOP doesn’t get what ‘diversity’ is. It is not white guys with tattoos vs white guys who don’t.

1 Like

Not thinking they mean it, just realizing that they’re in trouble.

Even if you don’t the things he did were done in the name of the United States, the laws he signed are the laws we agree to live under, and George W. Bush was the President of the United States.

It is our shame that we failed to impeach him.

I’ve never doubted that Republicans are people, they just tend to be selfish and self-righteous people.

Rather than trying to convince the public that you’re not a jerk, how about you just stop acting like a jerk?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available